Pregnant man speaks out...Wait what!?

lazer3720

Life imitating art

user posted image

Its a video that I found on CNN about a pregnant man. I just wish that it was Schwarzenegger who was pregnant instead of that fool.

"I hope it becomes a trend, i'm hoping it catches on"

what the f*ck?! does she realize that all men cannot have babies like that?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

"I have to laugh"-Bill Murray

That is not a man. That is a "nearly" transexual that is not even a complete transexual fust a homosexual shot up on testosterone and then getting artificially inseminated. bored.gif

Any man here could have gotter HER pregnant. sarcasm.gificon13.gif

"I have to laugh"-Bill Murray

That is not a man. That is a "nearly" transexual that is not even a complete transexual fust a homosexual shot up on testosterone and then getting artificially inseminated. bored.gif

Any man here could have gotter HER pregnant. sarcasm.gificon13.gif

You're right. Really it shouldn't be news at all. If a very ugly woman with a mustache gets pregnant noone cares.

Claude GTA3

This is as newsworthy as a wet dog.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Dude its a f*ckin transexual. What yourRE BORN AS IS WHAT YOUR ARE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. iF SHE WAS ACTUALLY BORN A REAL MAN NOW THAT WOULD BE NEWS.

(Sorry for caps hit LOck and couldnt be bothered to type it all again. My bad)

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I can't get the image out of my head of gay men everywhere jumping up and down yelling,"OMG!..He is haveing a baby!"

I feel like it will turn into a new reality TV series.

With talk shows with tittles,"Why accepting men having babies is imprtant for the metrosexual." I can see such pressures on the horizon,"Try it maybe you'll like it!"

It never stops, the carnival of the Idiocracy.

@Hodgey1989> Not quite a transexual since there was not organ alteration/exchange.

Dude its a f*ckin transexual. What yourRE BORN AS IS WHAT YOUR ARE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. iF SHE WAS ACTUALLY BORN A REAL MAN NOW THAT WOULD BE NEWS.

Absolutely. There's no turning back from there.

user posted image

jqmqKlq.gif

Absolutely. There's no turning back from there.

user posted image

Yey i know. f*ckin hate it when it happens though.

I love you lazer3720. You reference Junior, and have a Contra sig. Let's have a baby. You'll grow it in your vas deferens.

Saw this on the soup last night. If you get a chance, Joel's comments on it is hilarious.

4XEtraA.jpg

Oh, gee, another f*cking video.

I'm getting f*cking sick of this sh*t. It seems like any article or news story posted on here is just a f*cking video. Never mind the fact that I can't even watch the thing because of flash block, I'm tired of having to turn off my music or a show I'm already watching just because the rest of the internet is too f*cking lazy to A) Read anything as opposed to watching it B) Find a text version of the same story.

So, this reply is totally off-topic, and why, because I couldn't even watch the sh*tty ass video to comment. Thanks a lot.

</rant>

Edit

Found it, I think

London: A transgendered US man, who is currently 5-months pregnant, has spoken of his heartache at losing triplets before he conceived again.

Thomas Beatie, who is due to give birth to a girl on July 3, survived the ectopic pregnancy - but lost the tots and his right Fallopian tube.

"It was a life-threatening event that required surgical intervention," The Sun quoted him, as saying.

The 34-year-old was born as a woman but later had a chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy, but decided to keep his female reproductive organs.

Despite the heartbreak, Thomas and wife Nancy, 45 - who can't have kids after a hysterectomy - got no sympathy from his family.

He added: "When my brother found out about my loss, he said, 'It's a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been'."

The American couple decided to try again - but Thomas had to inseminate himself at home with semen from a sperm bank after nine doctors refused to carry out the procedure on a man with a beard.

He added: "Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs."

"They refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognise Nancy as my wife. And receptionists have laughed at us. This whole process, from trying to get pregnant to being pregnant, has been a challenge."

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/pregnant-man-s...e/62237-19.html

Anyway, that's pretty f*cked right there. Though, I don't consider it a "man" being pregnant. It's still a female reproductive system. Good job, media, for blowing this out of proportion. Hope that kid has a normal life.

Edited by SagaciousKJB

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I'm getting f*cking sick of this sh*t.  It seems like any article or news story posted on here is just a f*cking video.  Never mind the fact that I can't even watch the thing because of flash block, I'm tired of having to turn off my music or a show I'm already watching just because the rest of the internet is too f*cking lazy to A) Read anything as opposed to watching it B) Find a text version of the same story.

So, this reply is totally off-topic, and why, because I couldn't even watch the sh*tty ass video to comment.  Thanks a lot.

</rant>

Many of us read extensively as well, SagaciousKJB.

Yet, I can understand the frustration.

I refused Flash for quite awhile myself just because I didn't want to mess with it then Active X and anything Codecxxxxted as well.

Just because I felt like not participating in those things.

You seem really admant about reading material....Is there a book or series of books you would like to suggest to the GTAForum members?

I would be interested in what has you so fired up and what is getting you pumped.

Please share with us?

Edit: Thanks for that too, Sag!

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I love you lazer3720. You reference Junior, and have a Contra sig. Let's have a baby. You'll grow it in your vas deferens.

Saw this on the soup last night. If you get a chance, Joel's comments on it is hilarious.

ehh i dont know, lazer has epididymitis so there may be some complications in the actual conception process. But it's good to see some other contra fans, lazer and I have probably played more contra than most. (contra 3 most of all)

Then I couldn't be bothered to read it.

I hope they have fun explaining this to the child. mercie_blink.gif

Exactly. It's a woman, not a man. She just happened to not chop up her insides so she can still get pregnant, which is what she did.

Also, who else thinks her wife is really a man?

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Im glad to see someone else actually knows about the manliness that is Contra.

London: A transgendered US man, who is currently 5-months pregnant, has spoken of his heartache at losing triplets before he conceived again.

Thomas Beatie, who is due to give birth to a girl on July 3, survived the ectopic pregnancy - but lost the tots and his right Fallopian tube.

"It was a life-threatening event that required surgical intervention," The Sun quoted him, as saying.

The 34-year-old was born as a woman but later had a chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy, but decided to keep his female reproductive organs.

Despite the heartbreak, Thomas and wife Nancy, 45 - who can't have kids after a hysterectomy - got no sympathy from his family.

He added: "When my brother found out about my loss, he said, 'It's a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been'."

The American couple decided to try again - but Thomas had to inseminate himself at home with semen from a sperm bank after nine doctors refused to carry out the procedure on a man with a beard.

He added: "Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs."

"They refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognise Nancy as my wife. And receptionists have laughed at us. This whole process, from trying to get pregnant to being pregnant, has been a challenge."

Nice find SagaciousKJB, but woah what in the f*ck this "it" has concieved before. God I hope this doesnt start to catch on or else everything might turn out like the Go God Go episode of South Park

I'm getting f*cking sick of this sh*t.� It seems like any article or news story posted on here is just a f*cking video.� Never mind the fact that I can't even watch the thing because of flash block, I'm tired of having to turn off my music or a show I'm already watching just because the rest of the internet is too f*cking lazy to A) Read anything as opposed to watching it B) Find a text version of the same story.

So, this reply is totally off-topic, and why, because I couldn't even watch the sh*tty ass video to comment.� Thanks a lot.

</rant>

Many of us read extensively as well, SagaciousKJB.

Yet, I can understand the frustration.

I refused Flash for quite awhile myself just because I didn't want to mess with it then Active X and anything Codecxxxxted as well.

Just because I felt like not participating in those things.

You seem really admant about reading material....Is there a book or series of books you would like to suggest to the GTAForum members?

I would be interested in what has you so fired up and what is getting you pumped.

Please share with us?

Edit: Thanks for that too, Sag!

I'm just tired of wanting to read a news story, and being presented with only a video. I'm usually already watching/listening to something, be it television, music, or mixing a track, something of that nature. To me the internet has just always been text based, and I suppose I'm being a bit analogous to senior citizens when it went from rotary to touch tone, but to me it just seems like this whole video/Web 2.0 craze is doing nothing but complicating things.

Anyway, I don't want to get too off-topic. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that feels this way anyhow.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

vininfinite

It's not technically a man. It's a woman who had a sex change who them wanted to have a baby. (I know, wtf???) Just because it has a penis, doesn't mean it's a man.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Even though she looks like a man. She is still a women inside.

So it's still not really a man pregnant.

New account: Gezim

It's not technically a man. It's a woman who had a sex change who them wanted to have a baby. (I know, wtf???) Just because it has a penis, doesn't mean it's a man.

She/He doesn't even have a penis. Just no boobs and hormones to grow a beard.

Speaking of which, I'm not exactly sure that it would be wise for her/he to have children, considering the fact that their hormone levels are probably way out of whack, and she/he has already suffered one miscarriage. My bet is that, even if the child is born, it will have some serious developmental problems.

Why don't more people ever consider adoption?

Amen. How can you expect your child not to be ridiculed knowing that you were born out of your "father"? Cruel school children are going to eat that up.

"I have to  laugh"-Bill Murray

That is not a man.  That is a "nearly" transexual that is not even a complete transexual fust a homosexual shot up on testosterone and then getting artificially inseminated.  bored.gif

Any man here could have gotter HER pregnant. sarcasm.gif  icon13.gif

You're right. Really it shouldn't be news at all. If a very ugly woman with a mustache gets pregnant noone cares.

Exactly, you'd think that we'd never heard of Alabama.

Nothing else to had that others haven't already said, to me it just looked like a bloke with a beergut.

wZVJHXg.png

Amen. How can you expect your child not to be ridiculed knowing that you were born out of your "father"? Cruel school children are going to eat that up.

Well, I'm more concerned what sort of effect the out-of-whack hormones would have on the child's development while still in the womb. It could very well wind up with several types of deformities, perhaps even genital deformity, which would definitely lead to some ridicule. However, I just doubt that the child will be the healthiest.

If you're going to experiment with anatomy, don't reproduce.

The headlines on this are very deceptive. It's not really that interesting when you find out the actual situation.

Well, I'm more concerned what sort of effect the out-of-whack hormones would have on the child's development while still in the womb. It could very well wind up with several types of deformities, perhaps even genital deformity, which would definitely lead to some ridicule. However, I just doubt that the child will be the healthiest.

If you're going to experiment with anatomy, don't reproduce.

yeah, i hadnt really considered that, but there's no way it'll be a healthy baby. It's really pretty selfish of the parents to go through with such a thing. i can't imagen that no doctor or medical professional has confronted them about it. Publicity more than likely plays a small role in it confused.gif

This sex change sh*t has gone far enough.

Work on curing cancer, not giving trannies pairs of titties.

.:FraudParty:.

Who wouldn't knock up that sexy beast? I'd certainly hit it.

I can't help but feel that Danny Devito is somehow responsible for this confused.gif

I can see it on the next It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

"Charlie gets Knocked Up"

4XEtraA.jpg