Will South Park do GTA IV ?

DeeperRed

South Park is by far the most clever and developed cartoon out there. Episodes always reflect something in modern culture, remeber the Wii episode (Funny as!) then rember Gitare Hero. Now I may just be me who see's a GTA IV episode coming. It would propbley be along the lines of:

"Cartman gets GTA IV, Kyle stan and Kenny come to play it. They decide to let there friends play it an everybody becomes obseesd then a smaller charcter decides to go on a shooting. Jack Thompson comes along to blame it on video Games, in the end Kyle makes his usual "I have learnt something today" coment which includes parents needing to watch there kids and how Jack Thompson is scab."

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE I ALSO HOPE ITS NOT LIKE THIS

Is there anyone else who thinks Matt and Trey will do an episode around the 29th of April?

Edited by DeeperRed

user posted image

l hope they do but not your crap version

I was jus giving an example, I havent ot time to right a full fledged script geez.

Anyway I really hope they do because the Warcraft episode had me in tears.

user posted image

GTAIV-NewYork

Well they didn't do San Andreas, which everyone had so why would they do GTA IV? But if they do they aren't gonna make it on April 29st. They'll wait for everyone to have played the game and the effects kicked in first.

l hope they do but not your  crap version

I was jus giving an example, I havent ot time to right a full fledged script geez.

most people dont know who jack thompson is

I hope so... there was an episode about WOW (world of warcraft) why not GTA IV?

So, Lots of people don't know what WOW is but they had a whole epsode deicated to that. And at the other comment about them not doing SA, well recently (Series 10 upwards) has had its fairshare of games, Girtare Hero, WOW, Wii, Xbox 360. Also Take 2 would have to give them permisson because South Park always wants the real deal including Gameplay footage. The WoW episode wouldn't of been made unless Bizzare didn't give them full rights to use it. Matt and Trey said a parody version with no gameplay and a difffrent name would of made it alot less funny.

user posted image

GTAIV-NewYork
So, Lots of people don't know what WOW is but they had a whole epsode deicated to that. And at the other comment about them not doing SA, well recently (Series 10 upwards) has had its fairshare of games, Girtare Hero, WOW, Wii, Xbox 360. Also Take 2 would have to give them permisson because South Park always wants the real deal including Gameplay footage. The WoW episode wouldn't of been made unless Bizzare didn't give them full rights to use it. Matt and Trey said a parody version with no gameplay and a difffrent name would of made it alot less funny.

The people who know what WOW, Wii, Guitar Hero heavily outweigh those people that know who Jack Thompson is. I bet the creators have never even heard of him.

The people who know what WOW, Wii, Guitar Hero heavily outweigh those people that know who Jack Thompson is. I bet the creators have never even heard of him.

Your probley right but In my school including Teachers and other people I know they don't know what scientology is and there was an epsiode dedicated to that. But it would be funny to have Jack Thompson come on and everybody just go "who the f*ck are you ?"

user posted image

I think they'll be taking the piss out of the players not the censership behind GTA IV, ever other episode about consoles or games and labled the users morons.

if they do they'll just have kenny shagging street walkers for 18 mins and 5 mins of kenny's penis in the console and him frying to death.

it'll be lame, only because i love gta

JamesEarlCash

they did for guitar hero but kids play guitar hero and nintendo wii's, i'd rather they didnly 't personally as that would be a little irresponsible and draw some unnecessary media circus but the whole ESRB-minors-censorship issue might make for some good satire. Randy did a GTA in the warcraft episode. South Park will probably be on a break during the gta 4 launch.

They'd probably do Hillary Clinton, since she has it in for videogames too. Tbh, I can't see them making a GTA4 episode, the "mad effects of videogames" has been covered very good twice.

user posted image

twista fattie

halo 3 smashed records for all medias in one day and they didnt do an episode on it. we will have to wait an see tho

user posted image

halo 3 smashed records for all medias in one day and they didnt do an episode on it. we will have to wait an see tho

That's cause Halo sucks.

user posted image

twista fattie

That's cause Halo sucks.

just cause u get pwned at it dont cry. it obviously has set the bar in terms of sales and media attention i.e. the stuff South Park makes fun of

user posted image

You all realise they're not an animated comedy dedicated to video games? They don't have to do a game just because it's number one in the gamers' world. Anyway, the latest SP seasons are sucking dick so I hope they don't do a take on GTAIV.

That's cause Halo sucks.

just cause u get pwned at it dont cry. it obviously has set the bar in terms of sales and media attention i.e. the stuff South Park makes fun of

I never really played it much. It doesnt have much personality, its a generic sci-fi game. Guitar Hero spoofed a rcokstars life and WoW displayed the neriness of nerds. Halo does nothing in the way of comedy.

user posted image

Maybe they did WOW and thats episode was great. But i do think they will do it but with all the GTA games somewere down the line.

That's cause Halo sucks.

youre the biggest retard ive ever met 'JUST CUZ U GET PWNED @ IT U DONT HAVE 2 CRY' maybe he just thinks its STUPID, like I do, it's an alien shooter that has the same story every game. A bunch of stupid aliens wanna kill you, you become their friend, try and exterminate another race of gay aliens, then it turns out they arent really dead, BOOM Halo 4.

He doesnt get owned at it cause maybe he doesnt play it cause its a waste of TIME. retard.

user posted image

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND GUY

I'm not your guy, buddy!

i'm not your buddy, freind

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

elpartizan88

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND GUY

I'm not your guy, buddy!

i'm not your buddy, freind

Im not your guy friend!