I hope they fix the car damage thing

Shaunr

So, in all the prvious gta games, and saints row, crash into a pole or wall going 100 miles an hour or even 250, you crash and the frame of the car is still rectangular, not pancaked anywhere, with folded metal crushing whoever might be inside, just plain, bent car hood and like in saints row, slightly dented sides and maybe a little in the front! I want to crash into something at low speed and like in real life, the front of the car, and behind the bumper, has crunched toward the driver, and depending on how fast u were going. crash into person: dent maybe, pole: you know what it should look like.

yes the new game engines rage and euphoria somthing. and in high speed crashes you can fly out the front of windscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been said that the damage model is much more realistic, but I doubt they included skeletal morphing of the car's chassis like in Burnout. That would just be too cool. I wanna see a car bend 25 degrees when I T-bone it.

Also Euphoria only affects bipedal humanoid creatures... not objects or animals.

yah, on live, get 2 people to get in a semi and compact another player's car

I really loved the car damage in Burnout too bad GTA wont have that kind of detail. When you look at trailer three the copcar that drives into a truck only has its front crumble a bit. confused.gif