Unconfirmed thought.

blinkd

What if the PS3 version, as a replacement for the "exclusive DLC" for the 360, had remote play added to the game?

Remote Play is a feature on the Playstation 3 and Playstation Portable which allows a Playstation Portable user to interact with their Playstation 3's Xross Media Bar. Users can access music, videos and games and various programs stored on the Playstation 3's HDD, external flash drive, or optical media.

Remote Play works by encoding a video and audio stream of the output image on a PlayStation 3 then delivering it over a WLAN to a PlayStation Portable. Actions performed on the PSP such as the pressing of buttons are uploaded back to the PlayStation 3 over the same connection.*

This would mean that the PS3 version would have to have 2 different control types, as the PSP is acting as the screen of the Play Station 3 console, as well as the controller.

So if remote play was added, the control type could be changed when in settings, in-game.

example,

Couldn't work as there would be no aiming while driving nor would there be enough buttons (not to mention being stuck with digital acceleration/braking -- yuck, and no camera movement).

Niko B3llic

if the game were to include somthing that big they would have announced it already. it would have been an extra gimmic to buy the ps3 version.

GTA3Freak-2001

But can you play a PS3 game through the PSP screen using that? or not?

I mean I know you can use the PSP as a rear-view mirror in games like F1 etc, but a full game?

But can you play a PS3 game through the PSP screen using that? or not?

I mean I know you can use the PSP as a rear-view mirror in games like F1 etc, but a full game?

It would be possible, should the controls fit.