Thw Worst Thing

H4milton

The WORST thing ever happened to me:

1.When I was small, I went to my village, As I was small and new to there I saw some dogs barking, I just went towards them(dont know for what) suddenly of them jumped over me and I lost my control and 1 of them bite my hand and my brother came to rescue. Later I was taken to the village hospital and the doc injected me EIGHT times at EIGHT different spot near my belly(auuch..).

2.It was my first day at my school, As I was wearing my school uniform(pant) suddenly the zipper stuck with my dick(oh my god) and It was bleeding.

3.One day I fell under a manhole(sh*t). reason=I was playing with my friends and without knowing that its cover was open.

4.I was playing cricket for the first time with a deuce ball(match ball usually wooden) when It struck my dick again(oooooohhh noo.....)

Mine and my best friend's girlfriends both turned into lesbians and started going out with eachother.

sad.gif

kdr9l4.png

See thread: WORST THING THAT YOUVE DONE OR HAPPENED TO YOU?

I abstained from that thread as I shall from this one. I'm not sure I understand the the purpose in reveling in misery. Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

I would prefer not to lock this topic since the differences between that topic.

This topic is for Childhood Memories.

I should have mentioned that in the topic title blush.gifblush.gif

glad im not your dick tounge.gif

Uhh...then who's dick are you? sigh.gif

The worst thing that happened was when I was in school. Somone passed a comment on my girlfriend and I decided to knock this guy out just so to impress her even more. Now, this guy happened to be much bigger than me. Obviously, he knocked me down with just one hand and when I tried to punch him, I missed and hit the wall instead. That was painstakingly embarassing. blush.gif

Eeshan, I think you may be the most unlucky person in the world. I haven't really had anything bad happen to me, not worthy of this topic anyway.

Eeshan, I think you may be the most unlucky person in the world. I haven't really had anything bad happen to me, not worthy of this topic anyway.

At least I am not Cursed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

gtathebest4ever

i wouldn't bet on it. maybe you're not but your dick... well... sad.gif

worst sh*t to happen to me.. hmm...

1. Watching a man get shot 8 times and then having him die in my arms

2. having my gf of 3 yrs cheat, lie, and break my heart.

3. coming back from the club tonight having spent a ton of money on very little booze and not having any pussy. now THAT sucks. confused.gif

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

True, I actually came up with this name on a forum for a Medival based game in 2005, and instead of thinking of something new, I just decided to keep it when I joined here. So thats why I have the username.

I guess I've been lucky so far, not broken a bone or even had stitches fot taht matter. But I sprained my spine doing front flips on the beach las summer, I was more scared that I'd done some permanent damage though.

Those injections you got in the stomach, they are for rabies, right?

Being dumped on Valentine's Day when I was 15. I haven't cared for it since.

When one of my female friends pulled down my pants at school, and everyone laughed at me.

Seeing my grandad die from cancer.

When one of my female friends pulled down my pants at school, and everyone laughed at me.

That happend to me once, but noone laughed.

Instead I got like 10000000 phone numbers.

That happend to me once, but noone laughed.

Instead I got like 10000000 phone numbers.

haha

When my mom died. I was 4. sad.gif

I am very sorry for ur mom, my father also left me when I was 8.

Every1 have to pass away someday,

@-/TNT\-

Yes those injection were for rabies.

IceCreamMan

While playing on the monkey bars I tried jumping to the fourth rail then bam! landed face first had to get 4 stitches. wink.gif

Well, I saw about 6, and I was really sick. I was throwing up alot, and the last time I puked.... I crapped myself at the same time. *facepalm*

BuffaloSoldier

worst sh*t to happen to me.. hmm...

1. Watching a man get shot 8 times and then having him die in my arms

2. having my gf of 3 yrs cheat, lie, and break my heart.

3. coming back from the club tonight having spent a ton of money on very little booze and not having any pussy. now THAT sucks.  confused.gif

Yeah, I saw your topic on that back in Summer (?) of 2006? Weren't you working at some video rental store?

One of the worst things that's happened to me is mono. Man, that makes you feel horrible.

Edited by BuffaloSoldier