where are you gonna get GTA IV from?

porterhouse

porterhouse

i know that the aussie version is gonna be edited as im an aussie tounge.gif but just asking all the other aussie people, are u gonna get ur copy from UK or new zeland or not worry bout it and just keep with the normal australian version?

im thinking of getting mine from UK, tho just want to double check that it would work on an australian xbox 360, pretty sure it would as i said just double checking

cheers guys icon14.gif

NZ. Cheaper (less postage) and same region (for 360s). Just send an e-mail to make sure they're not going to stiff you with an "Australian-made" GTA IV. And you'll be able to tell by the classification in the bottom left hand corner of the box. Australian-made ones will have MA+15 (sex & drug REFERENCES) whilst the full content one will have R18+ (nudity and drug use).

porterhouse

nice cheers bud i was thinking bout new zeland, just remembered that they have the R18+ over there aswell tounge.gif

ill be sure to check it out asap alien.gif

Liberty City King

AT MY LOCAL BLOCKBUSTER!! LOL Huh

April 29th. The Liberty City King. Will Be Ruler.

AT MY LOCAL BLOCKBUSTER!! LOL Huh

Same here.

People in my town don't realize BB is capable of getting a lot of copies in for pre-orders. Sucks for them, since the Gamestop down the road is full of pre-orders.

Best Buy. I won a $50 gift card plus i have a $5 off coupon...so i get the game for just over $5, now theres a deal! biggrin.gif

i know that wasn't ur question but i just wanted to let you all know lol.gif

porterhouse

i reckon ill go for new zeland lol, do they GAME over there or just EB?

porterhouse
NZ. Cheaper (less postage) and same region (for 360s). Just send an e-mail to make sure they're not going to stiff you with an "Australian-made" GTA IV. And you'll be able to tell by the classification in the bottom left hand corner of the box. Australian-made ones will have MA+15 (sex & drug REFERENCES) whilst the full content one will have R18+ (nudity and drug use).

this is from the new zeland EB games, the pic shows the aus thingo but all the rest of it is R18 wonder which one it is tounge.gif

http://www.ebgames.co.nz/Xbox/product.cfm?ID=5033

Yeah I might get mine from New Zealand...unless R* tells us what they are cutting, coz I think WE DESERVE TO KNOW after the way we've being treated...

porterhouse

gah i cant seem to see if im able to order online with EB anyone know??

stupid aus ratings

porterhouse
Yeah I might get mine from New Zealand...unless R* tells us what they are cutting, coz I think WE DESERVE TO KNOW after the way we've being treated...

yeah no joke aye,

just hope its soon, if its nothing major i wont worry bout getting it from somewhere else, but if its the main things that have been stated im gonna get mine from overseas.

oh and Stix489 might need ur help finding a good place in new zeland to get it from. icon14.gif

I'll probably get it from this guy Derrick in my school. He always has new games a week in advance.

porterhouse

ahh the good old school game deal tounge.gif lol. to bad i finished school 2 years ago lol tounge.gif

Best Buy. I won a $50 gift card plus i have a $5 off coupon...so i get the game for just over $5, now theres a deal! biggrin.gif

i know that wasn't ur question but i just wanted to let you all know lol.gif

I preordered at Best Buy for a free poster they are giving away with it. tounge.gif

I have a $100 Best Buy giftcard from my birthday too so I get mine free. wink.gif Thanks to my loving parents.

Please, just call me Stix tounge.giftounge.gif

Like, at least tell us what's being cut so we know if we should pre-order (or cancel said pre-order) or not! Us Aussies never get treated fairly when it comes to videogames! mad.gif

Hmm...well, I really don't know, I just said New Zealand since it is the closest to us. EB games seems rather okay if you can order it from there...but I really don't know! Honestly, I was hoping that a friend of mine could buy it online FOR me (since he buys online a lot)

porterhouse

well i just registered with gamestop looks fair decent, any people ever had problems ordering online with them? just asking incase i do order from them : D

I WANT MY GTA IV UNCENSORED colgate.gif

Gamestop is a great place to order from. Never had any problems, and if you do I'm sure they have great customer service.

well i just registered with gamestop looks fair decent, any people ever had problems ordering online with them? just asking incase i do order from them : D

I WANT MY GTA IV UNCENSORED colgate.gif

So is that from New Zealand or some other place?

EB Games in NZ says that you have to pre order at the store.

I'm not going to bother importing it because i'm not buying it to watch some animated tits and cocaine - i'm buying it to shoot people.

Im getting mine from:

HMV Oxford Circus

150 Oxford Street

London

W1D 1DJ

lol the reason is because they have never let me down when it has come to the big releases (i never preorder) they always have copies available, i have bought every gta game from there since gta III on release day and never had any trouble.

from local mall (special edition)

The best gamer in the world.

ðîò ìíå íîãè, ôàê ìîé ìîçã, ÷òî çà õóéíÿ? ¨ìàíàðîò, âàëèì îòñþäà!