Subtle PS3 & 360 GTA IV Differences Revealed

impuLsive101

mad.gif its a fooking console for crying out loud !!! lol when will this xbox 360 / ps3 thing end ?! suicidal.gif

LOL !! 85 minutes !! sucks for ps3 owners and the worst par t is you actually have to stay in front of the tv for the whole 1 hour and 25 minutes !! : "...If you don’t sit there and press the button within 3 seconds, the installation process starts over again.”

Edit : Very nice find by the way cookie.gif to OP

LOL !! 85 minutes !! sucks for ps3 owners and the worst par t is you actually have to stay in front of the tv for the whole 1 hour and 25 minutes !! : "...If you don’t sit there and press the button within 3 seconds, the installation process starts over again.”

Edit : Very nice find by the way  cookie.gif to OP

I doubt it's true...look at the top of the page "sarcastic gamer".

EDIT: "so you have to periodically push buttons to proceed through the installation process; such as pressing X to step on a rat carrying the plague"

Yeah...definatly not true.

MoFodium Chloride

That article is bullsh*t, the author can't even spell right... quote: check it out next time you play, but don’t make it to obvious

MasterYoca13

i dunno if i'm missing something so i'll go ahead and assume sarcastic gamer is.. well.... sarcastic, and therefore the article is fake. there isn't any children in the game and yet they mentioned pushing children in front of a train i believe.

Edit : Very nice find by the way  cookie.gif to OP

I doubt it's true...look at the top of the page "sarcastic gamer".

Yeah I was also thinking it's just a joke.

Is Microsoft finds out their whores are uglier than the PS3's after paying those 50 mil, Rockstar is gonna be in trouble.

Yeahh, it is fake.

people accidentally pushing children in front of trains, one guy even walked off the wrong side of the ship and died in the harbor!â€

There are no children, and some of these ideas are just ridiculous.

Ignore this topic.

wow people actually think this is real rofl! Read it again folks its a complete piss take!

MysteryGamer

I would take most things stated in this article with a grain of salt just look at the website URL name alien.gif

As for the lengthly Playstation 3 installation process I was expected this It won't surprise me if it ends up taking 20 minutes or so to fully install the game. The long installation time is necessary I think Rockstar said in an old interview it is because of there being absolutely no loading when playing the game especially when stepping in interiors and exiting them.

No why should it? Do you believe that the PS3 hookers are faster and more beautiful than their 360 counterparts? That you spend 85 minutes in a container full of hookers before gamestart? I can appreciate to read some stupid funny sh*t and it´s all good, but there is a big inflation in topics with content so I don´t have the patience anymore... but it kind of does make fun of consolewars. Fun for those who cares.....

So they saying ps3 ppl need to wait 85 mins before playing for first time...

and 360 ppls prostitutes got less make up on an loads slower?

Doesnt make logical sence tbvfh

troublebreathing

Wow, imagine if this were real. 2 hours before you can see after stepping out of the cargo container? haha.

Seriously though, i thought that was a cool idea having you see the cargo container making its way to liberty city while it installs... but not making you sit there the whole time.. haha.

Oh yeah, hi. I'm new to the boards! (well newly registered, i've been reading them for quite some time. GOOD STUFF!)

----------------------------------

1. All lies.

2. I think that picture is true.

sarcasm.gif

1. All lies.

2. I think that picture is true.

sarcasm.gif

i would fck em both tbh.

thor1to3for5

The only people dumber than the ones who believe this are the ones who get upset by it being posted. Screaming FAKE a hundred times or saying this doesn't deserve to be posted shows that you are very insecure about something (likely your purchase of a PS3). It was a funny read and it was related to GTA IV. This isn't in the news section so just calm down and be glad it isn't another rickroll.

The only people dumber than the ones who believe this are the ones who get upset by it being posted. Screaming FAKE a hundred times or saying this doesn't deserve to be posted shows that you are very insecure about something (likely your purchase of a PS3). It was a funny read and it was related to GTA IV. This isn't in the news section so just calm down and be glad it isn't another rickroll.

No, I donno about others, but I'm merely trying to make sure the stupid people don't think it's real.

okay..im getting a ps3 now

user posted image

i prefere the 360.....

give me that grandma juice.......

Edit : Very nice find by the way cookie.gif to OP

You are... wow.

Awesome.