bluetooth hack

gtathebest4ever

gtathebest4ever

i have downloaded bluetooth hack for mobile phones a couple of days ago and i have some problems using it. i get into another's person's phone but only some (of the many) options work. does anyone have this program and know how to solve this problem? i'm using version 1.08 btw. thanks in advance. smile.gif

Is this program called 'Super Bluetooth Hacker'? If so, it only works on Sony Ericsson phones, on Nokia phones you can only make calls.

FIOszpJ.gif

gtathebest4ever
Is this program called 'Super Bluetooth Hacker'? If so, it only works on Sony Ericsson phones, on Nokia phones you can only make calls.

i have it on nokia 6233 and the options i can use are call, read sms messages, randomize date, press keys and disturb the signal (minimum functionality), but that's on my friend's nokia 6230i. i once hacked another friend's sony ericsson k810 and all of the options worked. so my question is: is there a way to activate all of the options with all the phones?

Isn't this verging on the 'Warez' or even illegal activity (as in hacking) side of things for this forum.

wZVJHXg.png

Isn't this verging on the 'Warez' or even illegal activity (as in hacking) side of things for this forum.

Yeah I gota agree with you.

x3FWE.png