My sad situation.

Donald Rack

Donald Rack

I have a progressive disease, which one doesn't really matter and I don't feel like explaining it. A while ago, less than a year, I started getting numbness in my hands. Now, I have feeling but have loss of sensation. The problem with my condition is if I stop doing an activity, even for a short time, I'm unable to do it again. I hadn't played a console for a while, I just got into other things. I tried to hold a PS2 controller a few days ago, I couldn't. I can't even play GTA on the PC. I can't feel the keys. Which really sucks because I was in the middle of making a stunt video. I mean, I can walk and drive around but I'd be useless in missions, even with cheats. There are X-Box 360 controllers you can use with your mouth, cost about $230. I also don't have an X-Box 360. Now I could probably afford all that. However, I'm afraid it might not work out, like if it's too hard to use with GTA, I would have just wasted $600+. I might have a chance if GTA IV comes out on PC, there is voice recognition software I've been experimenting with but with this "complicated" control setup, I'm not sure. I can play FPSs with little difficulty, except maybe the driving parts in HL2. Excuse the jumbleness.

Basically, this post is to those who will be recording gameplay videos. I'm counting on you guys. I'll be experiencing GTA IV through you. So umm, yeah, do a good job. icon14.gif

Sorry brosef sad.gif, if you use a gripper or something to excercise you hands would that help?

Mark_Weaver

you've been here for 5 years and now your telling people this all of a sudden. It has nothing to do with GTAIV anyway.

clearly a fake.

I expect flame, But I am entitled to my own opinion.

chrisisking
Um...I'm sorry.

I double and triple that but I doubt simpathy is what you really want either?! If I had a decent video recorder I'd make one and send it to you personally but I just don't have one (mines really poo, actually poo would probably make a better recording!). As for those solutions your were talking about, try them out buddy because something better than nothing right. Anyway I wish you the best and make sure you keep active on her for both chatting and to see the vids when they swarm the net (there will be goodens, just look at some San Andreas vids to see that people can make top GTA vids), regards CIK wink.gif

I have a progressive disease, which one doesn't really matter and I don't feel like explaining it. A while ago, less than a year, I started getting numbness in my hands. Now, I have feeling but have loss of sensation. The problem with my condition is if I stop doing an activity, even for a short time, I'm unable to do it again. I hadn't played a console for a while, I just got into other things. I tried to hold a PS2 controller a few days ago, I couldn't. I can't even play GTA on the PC. I can't feel the keys. Which really sucks because I was in the middle of making a stunt video. I mean, I can walk and drive around but I'd be useless in missions, even with cheats. There are X-Box 360 controllers you can use with your mouth, cost about $230. I also don't have an X-Box 360. Now I could probably afford all that. However, I'm afraid it might not work out, like if it's too hard to use with GTA, I would have just wasted $600+. I might have a chance if GTA IV comes out on PC, there is voice recognition software I've been experimenting with but with this "complicated" control setup, I'm not sure. I can play FPSs with little difficulty, except maybe the driving parts in HL2. Excuse the jumbleness.

Basically, this post is to those who will be recording gameplay videos. I'm counting on you guys. I'll be experiencing GTA IV through you. So umm, yeah, do a good job. icon14.gif

Play the game with hands that helped You to write this sh*t?

Basically, this post is to those who will be recording gameplay videos. I'm counting on you guys. I'll be experiencing GTA IV through you. So umm, yeah, do a good job.  icon14.gif

Play the game with hands that helped You to write this sh*t?

LOL, if he said he couldnt feel the keys how did he tell us all thi.

But if it is true sorry, but i feel like it aint.

he could of used more that hands to type that, voice recognition software, on screen keyboard someone could of typed it for him, dont be so quick to leap at him like that

steakncheese

LOL, if he said he couldnt feel the keys how did he tell us all thi.

With his eyes, dipsh*t.

Way to be a bunch of assholes, guys.

Donald Rack

Also, I'm trying not to be all pity partyish. Just expressing my frustration with people who know how big GTA IV is. If I told regular people in real life they'd be like "wtf its just a video game duuurrrr." sigh.gif

Also, I'm trying not to be all pity partyish. Just expressing my frustration with people who know how big GTA IV is. If I told regular people in real life they'd be like "wtf its just a video game duuurrrr." sigh.gif

I'm sure you won't have a shortage of bad*ss vids.

I assume you're not after sympathy, so I won't write no cheesy sh*t. But if you are for real, damn. That's gotta suck.

Yq5y51Y.png

elpartizan88

xbox 360 controllers using ur mouth?? since when?

There will be plenty of vids on youtube/dailymotion/gametrailers... Expect them early just after GTA IV release. I'm pretty sure someone over at youtube will also do Walkthroughs, there is a guy called 'NextGenWalkthoughs', be sure to watch him.

... there are 360 controllers you can use with your mouth? ... that means I can play and have two hands free... so I can... you know... while I play.

elpartizan88
... there are 360 controllers you can use with your mouth? ... that means I can play and have two hands free... so I can... you know... while I play.

lol

M$ knows their customers too well biggrin.gif

I wil probally be the ONLY person who uploads GTA4 videos without plastering rap or heavy metal all over the top of it. I will leave the actual in-game audio as it is.

xbox 360 controllers using ur mouth?? since when?

Yeah. Sounds like good practice for my wife.

xbox 360 controllers using ur mouth??  since when?

Yeah. Sounds like good practice for my wife.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

I wil probally be the ONLY person who uploads GTA4 videos without plastering rap or heavy metal all over the top of it. I will leave the actual in-game audio as it is.

Nice, will you mention it on this forum when you're done/have done a vid on ... lets say youtube?

Nice, will you mention it on this forum when you're done/have done a vid on ... lets say youtube?

Yup will do. I wonder if anyone here remembers the once popular Manhunt 2 Death Scene Compilation that was a 10m 12s video.

I don't know what to say to that. If you're bullsh*tting; damn you. If you're serious then you must have one hell of a time with Dragonspeak!

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD