My Banouflage

Claude GTA3

Claude GTA3

I made this to make me look banned,and sorta to prank my friends on the forums. Is it allowed to put Justin's name on my sig? If not,will some mod/admin please give their permission to use their name.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Well people have been seeing so many busted stars lately, it's a very small chance you'll fool anyone.

kdr9l4.png

Claude GTA3
Well people have been seeing so many busted stars lately, it's a very small chance you'll fool anyone.

true,true... Although,I managed to prank a few.

I'll keep it until some authority says otherwise.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

You don’t need permission to put a members name in your signature space, as long as it’s not derogatory towards that person it’s usually accepted.

Claude GTA3
You don’t need permission to put a members name in your signature space, as long as it’s not derogatory towards that person it’s usually accepted.

I PM'ed Justin for it. No reply yet. I'll keep it unless he or some other authority say otherwise.

user posted image

Go for it, as said above use anyone's name as long as its not derogative

Raindancer_5.gif

I'm fairly certain it is not allowed to use the BUSTED stars as your avatar, however. Lega_c tried that a while ago and was told to remove them because he was ripping GTANet content.

Slosten.gif

Claude GTA3

Thanks dude,you rock.

user posted image

So... Can we use the stars without getting into trouble. biggrin.gif

Lega_c didn't had much luck doing so. You can read about it here.

Edited by CCPD

Why not try something different?

Like this - user posted image

Or are they not allowed to be used even though they no longer are a part of the forum?

So... Can we use the stars without getting into trouble. biggrin.gif

Lega_c didn't had much luck doing so. You can read about it here.

That was when he ripped the precinct group icon as his avatar I think. This topic is the BUSTED! stars related one. If you look on the last page Jevon didn't say it was ripping and he's an admin. So unless Tank or another admin says otherwise then it's probably within the rules.

Edited by Dolven

Yeah, doesn't bother me. Who really gives a crap?

I mean, srsly. Or whatever it is yoof of today are sayin' on da streetz innit.

sarcasm.gif

"Face Your Fears, Live Your Dreams" - No Fear

"God was a dream of good government." - Deus Ex Machina

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,

you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

sig.jpg

SWEETSAPRIK
Just looking for a definitive answer on this, who originally made the "BUSTED" graphic/wanted stars for GTAF?

I PM'ed Justin for it. No reply yet.

That's because I sleep at 2AM. wink.gif

It's fine, and to be honest I don't see any issues with "ripping" GTANet content if you're going to use in in your avatar and such.

Just looking for a definitive answer on this, who originally made the "BUSTED" graphic/wanted stars for GTAF?

I think I made them, but they've been around so long that it's hard to say. Tank usually left me to do the crappy little graphics like buttons and such while converting site designs into forum skins, so, yea.

I just thought I'd add, a tad off topic;

The new mod/admin pips look weird on IE. As they're obviously a transparent image made in PS or whatever. So you can see that strange white thing around the word, which proves quite difficult to read what it actually is, if you were a newcomer around here.

Didn't know if you guys knew, thats all. icon14.gif

9zkgc.png

SWEETSAPRIK
The new mod/admin pips look weird on IE.

Just so you know, they should look fine in IE for anyone who's updated IE in the last year or so.

Yea I didnt have much look doing so after I had them for MONTHS!...whaterver though I have moved on now.

Jonny_Tightlips

Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of trying to prank people if you expose yourself by making a thread about it?

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

SIP YEK NOD

Oh, guess i should change mine then

--------------------

Saint dave is gay!

user posted image

Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of trying to prank people if you expose yourself by making a thread about it?

It would work for all the 08ers and IVrms who never vist this part of the site.

I just thought I'd add, a tad off topic;

The new mod/admin pips look weird on IE. As they're obviously a transparent image made in PS or whatever. So you can see that strange white thing around the word, which proves quite difficult to read what it actually is, if you were a newcomer around here.

Didn't know if you guys knew, thats all. icon14.gif

I.E. 5.5 at works got the same issue with every transparency. IE7 and FF at home don't.

Frigging well update once in a while! tounge.gif

Claude GTA3

Most people don't even know of this subforum. GenChat and Mod Showroom are the onlyplaces that people post in nowadays, besides, I wanted to make sure I won't get banned for it. Safety first!

user posted image

Jonny_Tightlips

Most people don't even know of this subforum. GenChat and Mod Showroom are the onlyplaces that people post in nowadays, besides, I wanted to make sure I won't get banned for it. Safety first!

Well, besides that, it's a pretty stupid joke.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Are they, like, not GTAF members? Or do you, for example, know they don't frequent this area? Is the prank already over? Did they say "Nah ah, fool, we saw your topic" lol I hate it when my jokes are found out tounge.gif

edit: day late, dollar short.

Edited by derty

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

The only exception here is Waddy. I once put Waddy <3 Mansechz.

fV9tG4b.gif

Claude GTA3
Has anybody noticed that the topic starter's name just changed? What the hell?

This is my old name actually....

The "newer" one was stupid and, really, was thought of in a hurry. I was also laughed at because of it, and bullied on SAMP.

**** is the best admin to ever exist.

user posted image