PS3 Multiplayer

inveni0

Can someone tell me where splitscreen multiplayer rumors for PS3 were discredited? I've been scouring Google and forums everywhere, but can't find a reputable source (and I don't count some forum dude named bizsnatch whose brother's lover read it in some magazine he can't remember the title of as reputable).

I have never seen nor heard "splitscreen multiplayer rumors" lots of people are asking, just no Official answers.

sorry

Supernautus

There aren't very man split-screen games coming out these days, and a game like GTA, in my opinion, wouldn't work with splitscreen anyway

Why the sh*t would you want splitscreen when you can go online for free? Mind you, if you have a brother or something it makes sense...but, just the same, if you want a splitscreen go play SA for the MP or that good looking N64.

Why the sh*t would you want splitscreen when you can go online for free? Mind you, if you have a brother or something it makes sense...but, just the same, if you want a splitscreen go play SA for the MP or that good looking N64.

Lol, I want splitscreen. That would take the piss.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

perspextive
Can someone tell me where splitscreen multiplayer rumors for PS3 were discredited? I've been scouring Google and forums everywhere, but can't find a reputable source (and I don't count some forum dude named bizsnatch whose brother's lover read it in some magazine he can't remember the title of as reputable).

It was neither confirmed nor denied officially.

/post?

I want split screen so I can play with my son.