in-game games..

hitterhunter

hitterhunter

now in san andreas in the hotels u can see a computer which looks alot like a sega genesis (mega drive).. since gta4 is set in 2001, when you're in a house/hotel. u should be able to see playstation 3 equivelants. will the games u get from them be better. would u be able to play final fantasy or metal gear equivelants on gta4?

should be able to

edit: i meant 2007-8 not 2001.

edit again: in gta:sa u could play all kinds of retarded platformers on the genesis look-a-like. but instead of platformers. they should make it 3d games in gta4.

Edited by hitterhunter

omg, what a stupid topic tounge.gif Ofc you won't be able to play final fantasy in gta tounge.gif And the game is set in 2007-2008

No offense...

Edited by Jimmarn

sounds cool but i think if it's on ps3 it will have the ps3 console but if it's on xbox 360 you get 360 console

Rockstar*Ren

You've got to admire the hope...

...of course we won't have anything like that dozingoff.gif

Actually GTA IV is set Today. Read the Dan Houser interview in IGN. There is no actual date in GTA IV. That means the story is happening ''tOdaY'' monocle.gif

And: HOW COULD YOU HAVE 3 GAMES IN GTA IV sneaky2.gif

lol at thinkin its in 2001 xD

Its not 2007 in GTA IV by the way.

hmm remember reading in a interview that the whole game was in the spring... but i thought it was in 2007, anyway it's just 1 year difference.

And i'm 100% sure we won't be able to play today's gen console games in-game(GTA ofc) just because it's set in 2007/2008

For you above, he said there won't be seasons because the whole game takes place during the spring.

I dont think so that you can play MGS 4 in GTA IV. Cause it is not Rockstars game.

I dont think so that you can play MGS 4 in GTA IV.  Cause it is not Rockstars game.

as i said, playing our gen games in GTA is just stupid... Ofc it won't work, how can you guy's even think that'll work!? It's just stupid...

btw, how come Ottae is busted? confused.gif

omg, what a stupid topic tounge.gif Ofc you won't be able to play final fantasy in gta tounge.gif And the game is set in 2007-2008

No offense...

Pay attention. he said Final Fantasy equivalent. not final fantasy tounge.gif no, what I'd like to see is if they include GTA 1 or GTA2 as an ingame arcade game, which would be awesome

omg, what a stupid topic tounge.gif Ofc you won't be able to play final fantasy in gta tounge.gif  And the game is set in 2007-2008

No offense...

Pay attention. he said Final Fantasy equivalent. not final fantasy tounge.gif no, what I'd like to see is if they include GTA 1 or GTA2 as an ingame arcade game, which would be awesome

That could maby happen... But i didn't notice that he said equivalent, sorry. But still... Won't happen tounge.gif

still he could've added that later, as he has edited the post.

Edited by Jimmarn

omg, what a stupid topic tounge.gif Ofc you won't be able to play final fantasy in gta tounge.gif  And the game is set in 2007-2008

No offense...

That could maby happen... But i didn't notice that he said equivalent, sorry. But still... Won't happen tounge.gif

still he could've added that later, as he has edited the post.

why couldn't it happen? the game is topdown 2d perspective, awesome game, and it's not very big or hard to do, they could tuck it away in an arcade as an easter egg

Kelvinellenton

The portugese preview said you could play Tetris... Sounds cool

I Think i know what he means, like playing arcade games and stuff. maybe games like FF1/2 or 3, Altered Beast, Afterburner or maybe a few SNES games, Yoshi Island is pretty cool. 3d games though? maybe a Tekken game would be fairly easy to put in.

but I think it will be mainly down to licences and even maybe royalties which would not be good for the old Profit margins for just an added extra that no one will miss.

these extras are nice touches and can be good as a break from the madness, but only a small piece when compaired to everything else