Overheard In Liberty City

galamaheit 10 000

galamaheit 10 000

Why hello there everyone!

I have a small theory in regards to pedestrian quotes. Knowing R*, they do have a tendency to allude to pop culture( obviously), and with a staff composed partly of New Yorkers, you would think they would have come upon this jolly old website:overheard in new york .

Anyways, I really hope and think it is likely that we will come across some quoted references to this website in our travels through Liberty; this is due to the fact that so many quotes are flippin hilarious. it would be a great surprise for many. Would you like this in game as a component, not that North's ped quotes aren't great themselves.?

Another question is, what do you think we can expect to hear from pedestrians in game? What will they be talking about e.g. which areas of culture, society etc?

feel free to post examples of what you'd like to hear.

three cheers for four! RA RA RA

They have some good ones on there.

Girl on cell: I'm on 42nd, where are you? Yeah, the place is on 46th. Where are you again? No, I will not walk down to 33rd just to meet your c*nty face and walk with you to 46th...meet me here. Just go straight! You're not blind, you f*cking liar...oh, Christ, there is no such thing as stress blindness...I hope you get hit by a car.

--42nd & 7th

That would be awesome if they took some of the quotes from that site. it would be such a brilliant idea.

About that quote though, i would never walk down to 33rd to meet a friend just to walk back up to 46th, thats way out of the way, a 15 min walk easily. what a C*nty B*tch to suggest she should do that.

About that quote though, i would never walk down to 33rd to meet a friend just to walk back up to 46th, thats way out of the way, a 15 min walk easily. what a C*nty B*tch to suggest she should do that.

Yeah, but then you just stand there... waiting. Best solution is to agree to meet half-way. That'd be what, 37th? Most efficient use of time.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Middle Aged Woman: I'd like to get some hard salami, but I'd like to see it first.

Serious Deli Man: You would like to see my hard salami? [goes to get it and brings it out to show her]

Woman: Is it very hard salami? How hard is the salami?

Serious Deli Man: Ma'am, I don't think it is hard enough for you.

Guy looking like Steven Wozniak circa 1980s: Look at the size of this tea bag compared to the size of my cup.

Homely little house on the prairie girl: I swear my great aunt has the biggest tea bags known to man. You can soak those things for hours and they still won't shrivel.

Edited by Gronf

Yq5y51Y.png

V ROCK VULTURE

Teen thug #1: This weekend, I'm goin' huntin'.

Teen thug #2: You goin' kill Bambi?

Teen thug #1: Yeahhh, I'll shoot that nigga!

LMFAO!!!

Black male with empty 2-wheeler: Man, I'm about to slap fire out my boss.

Friend, looking at Puerto Rican Chick sitting across from them: Heh...

Black male with empty 2-wheeler: Sixty-three f*ckin' dollaz man!?! Sixty-three f*ckin'... Who the f*ck pays sixty-three dollaz for a bag of ice?!

Friend, still looking at Puerto Rican Chick sitting across from them: Heh...

Black male with empty 2-wheeler: What the f*ck? Must be glacial ice! Straight from the muff*ckin glacier 'n sh*t.

Friend, still looking at Puerto Rican Chick sitting across from them: Heh...

Black male with empty 2-wheeler: Maybe it was organic ice or some sh*t: I can't believe this sh*t!

[Puerto Rican chic rolls her eyes.]

Friend, no longer looking at Puerto Rican Chick sitting across from them: You're f*ckin up my game again, son.

LOL

k ty,

Hobo with jar around his neck reading "TIPS" is approached by another hobo wearing a sign reading "CLASSIC BUM." An American Apparel employee comes out and takes a Polariod.

"TIPS" hobo: This is a Bum War, lady. But you like what you see? Spare some change?

• 1 month later...