Multiplayer - Crossing 360 Players With PS3?

impuLsive101

dodgeviper500
Xbox360 user would be default winners in any game mode.I dont wanna be "pwning" ps3 users everyday,that would just get boring.

ok how does that work

and

even if the ps3 was on the same net work of 360 everyone would just be saying you got 'pwned' and

' yur mum's well bad in bed'

and sh*t like that

360 owners are just better gamers thats why we would pwn u all. also im quite sure there are idiot kids screaming into the mics on sonys machine as well. its just 360 has more users so 3x the screamers

Maybe due to the fact hardly PS users have a mic, btw how can you say people who have a 360 are better gamers then those with PS3s? i find that really sad and dumb

the reason we are better gamers by default is because we made the logical choice and bought the better system. u lose just by owning one of those god awful machines icon13.gif

I dont own a Playstation 3, only an Xbox 360..but i'm no fanboy

then u have no worries then rolleyes.gif

actually u have to worry about RROD

Xbox360 user would be default winners in any game mode.I dont wanna be "pwning" ps3 users everyday,that would just get boring.

ok how does that work

and

even if the ps3 was on the same net work of 360 everyone would just be saying you got 'pwned' and

' yur mum's well bad in bed'

and sh*t like that

360 owners are just better gamers thats why we would pwn u all. also im quite sure there are idiot kids screaming into the mics on sonys machine as well. its just 360 has more users so 3x the screamers

Maybe due to the fact hardly PS users have a mic, btw how can you say people who have a 360 are better gamers then those with PS3s? i find that really sad and dumb

the reason we are better gamers by default is because we made the logical choice and bought the better system. u lose just by owning one of those god awful machines icon13.gif

I dont own a Playstation 3, only an Xbox 360..but i'm no fanboy

then u have no worries then rolleyes.gif

i don't have any of those console's but i know ps3 is better and you might be the biggist fanboy EVER fattie

If a PS3 player got along with a 360 player and enjoyed something together, the world would explode and Chuck Norris would lose his beard.

i own a ps3 and my friend owns a 360, he comes round mine all the time and we play COD4, we have loadsa fun smile.gif

Chuck Norris would suck without his beard haha biggrin.gif