Multiplayer - Crossing 360 Players With PS3?

impuLsive101

impuLsive101

Will we be able to play GTA: IV mixed with PS3 players, and 360 players aswell? If so, how will this work? If not, out of luck then with some friends. confused.gif

Nope. They run on Different Networks.

(i.e. Xbox Live and Playstation Network)

Doubt it. Not even the mighty GTA will bring Sony and Microsoft together.

user posted image

If a PS3 player got along with a 360 player and enjoyed something together, the world would explode and Chuck Norris would lose his beard.

I thought they were trying to do something like this for Rockband, but it failed. It wouldn't make sense for GTA really.

twista fattie
If a PS3 player got along with a 360 player and enjoyed something together, the world would explode and Chuck Norris would lose his beard.

lol, chuck norris wid no beard omg it be like a bald gorilla runnin around

user posted image

wont eva happen, xbox ppl pay n ps3 ppl dont legal sh*t because of that will prevent it.

libertycity_fiction

I am a ps3 fan one of my best friends is a 360 one we get along well. biggrin.gif even though hes halo player and im a cod4 player there are 2 things we talk about GTA4 and Oblivon lol but yea I wish both networks would come together oh well. sad.gif

brandon92701

thats good comedy

i was wondering about that my self hell if they could do it for ffxi with 360 ps2 and pc dont see why 360 and ps3 couldn't do it

MOSThatedMONKEY

How dare you speak negatively of the great Chuck Norris . . to take away the beard of Norris would do nothing but reveal the awesome power that the mighty facial hair has been hiding for so long. Mr Banner thought he was so great with his "you won't like me when I'm angry" . . no sir you won't like Mr Norris shaven

twista fattie

How dare you speak negatively of the great Chuck Norris . . to take away the beard of Norris would do nothing but reveal the awesome power that the mighty facial hair has been hiding for so long. Mr Banner thought he was so great with his "you won't like me when I'm angry" . . no sir you won't like Mr Norris shaven

i had a nightmare last night. a shaven chuck norris was chasing me around sayin "what did u do to my beard?!" then he punched a puppy and i woke up

user posted image

Xbox360 user would be default winners in any game mode.I dont wanna be "pwning" ps3 users everyday,that would just get boring.

Xbox360 user would be default winners in any game mode.I dont wanna be "pwning" ps3 users everyday,that would just get boring.

How does skill depend on which console you own?

twista fattie

Agreed icon14.gif

user posted image

westy-the-likely-lad

That would be ace but i seriously doubt it will ever happen. Most of my friends have 360's anyway but there is the odd couple who are PS3ers lol. Chuck Norris could probably unite Microsoft and Sony..........just for the lulz

ok how does that work

and

even if the ps3 was on the same net work of 360 everyone would just be saying you got 'pwned' and

' yur mum's well bad in bed'

and sh*t like that

twista fattie

ok how does that work

and

even if the ps3 was on the same net work of 360 everyone would just be saying you got 'pwned' and

and sh*t like that

360 owners are just better gamers thats why we would pwn u all. also im quite sure there are idiot kids screaming into the mics on sonys machine as well. its just 360 has more users so 3x the screamers

user posted image

ok how does that work

and

and sh*t like that

360 owners are just better gamers thats why we would pwn u all. also im quite sure there are idiot kids screaming into the mics on sonys machine as well. its just 360 has more users so 3x the screamers

Maybe due to the fact hardly PS users have a mic, btw how can you say people who have a 360 are better gamers then those with PS3s? i find that really sad and dumb

I thought I already posted in this thread.

Oh, I didn't. I posted in the carbon copy of it, elsewhere on page 1 rolleyes.gif

DJLance2006

Agreed icon14.gif

Double Fanboyism?

yeah that doesn't make sence considering if someone has both consoles does that man they play better on xbox 360

*cough* *cough* sorry i'm allergic to bullsh*t

twista fattie

Agreed icon14.gif

Double Fanboyism?

yep thats what that is right there glad u can read icon14.gif heres a cookie cookie.gif

user posted image

twista fattie

ok how does that work

and

and sh*t like that

Maybe due to the fact hardly PS users have a mic, btw how can you say people who have a 360 are better gamers then those with PS3s? i find that really sad and dumb

the reason we are better gamers by default is because we made the logical choice and bought the better system. u lose just by owning one of those god awful machines icon13.gif

user posted image

ok how does that work

and

and sh*t like that

the reason we are better gamers by default is because we made the logical choice and bought the better system. u lose just by owning one of those god awful machines icon13.gif

I dont own a Playstation 3, only an Xbox 360..but i'm no fanboy

twista fattie

ok how does that work

and

and sh*t like that

I dont own a Playstation 3, only an Xbox 360..but i'm no fanboy

then u have no worries then rolleyes.gif

user posted image