what new cheats !

snoopdoggydoyle

what new cheats would you like to c in the new gta that you didnt c in the previous ones any ideas sarcasm.gif

The cheat that turns off Cheat Topics in gtaforums.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

Azzerwazzer
what new cheats would you like to c in the new gta that you didnt c in the previous ones any ideas  sarcasm.gif

I see what you did there..... turn.gif

freak gale: peds all fly around and get thrown into buldings and cars.

what new cheats would you like to c in the new gta that you didnt c in the previous ones any ideas  sarcasm.gif

freak gale = epic win

user posted image

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

Thats actually one of the best cheat ideas I've ever heard, would be cool to see Euphoria showing that situation.

Capricornus

A Cheat that totally wrecks your GTA IV dic and console, forcing you to get another console and another copy of GTA IV.

Edited by Capricornus

caprisig.jpg

Thats actually one of the best cheat ideas I've ever heard, would be cool to see Euphoria showing that situation.

Yeah it would!

The wind storm idea is actually really cool, see peds hanging on to the corners of buildings lol.gif

I hope there is a lot of mess around with euphoria type stuff inlove.gif

i remember a cheat in GTAIII where you could change your apperence to other peds, not sure if it was in VC, it wasnt in SA. and i would like to see that come back again

god mode: you can spawn pretty much anything. it would be cool if u could go in a building, spawn a bunch of peds, and fight your way out. barf8bd.gif

wafflemaster

Well in all seriousness, I would be pretty angry if the riot cheat didn't make a triumphant return. Just imagine the carnage if Liberty City flared-up !! happy.gif

Keys to the city mode; similar to what Crackdown had to offer. That would be kickass.

user posted image

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

tgordon2191

Blow up peds cheat and a nail gun cheat to pin people to walls

O and a snow cheat

I was playing arond with the bulletproof, infinite ammo, Star lock, armed peds, super punch, recruit anyone w/ 9mm, and fast gameplay cheats last night in San andreas and I'm telling you there better be a super punch cheat in 4 because that was soooo damn fun to screw around with.

I'd like to see a raining peds cheat. So that pedestrians would fall out of the sky at random like rain, they'd fall on buildings and cars and other people. they'd bounce off of flag poles and tumble down stairwells. Landing in trees and crashing through windows. I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Maybe some kind of sunami attack would be cool too.

There ought to be a "constantly drunk" cheat too.

There has to be a "riot" or like, a "zombie mode" cheat from zombotech idustries. That'd be great to have a ton of peds coming at you real slow trying to kill you and you have to hide out in buildings and stuff. I guess it would be like "I am legend" a little.

maybe an invisibility code

Any kind of "superman" codes would be awesome.

An arch rival code would be cool, so you enter in the code and it creates a ped that hates you and wants to kill you, it gives them weapons and more life than your average ped so he can match you in difficulty. Then he hunts you down in the city and tries to kill you while you try to fight him off in the crowds of new york.

ttfn

Edited by oanswat

Theres a Suicide Charlie cheat code. Pedestrians jump off of the statue of happiness and splat onto the pavement below xD

( JK ) be sweet if there were though tounge2.gif

scottbooth92
A Cheat that totally wrecks your GTA IV dic and console, forcing you to get another console and another copy of GTA IV.

haha, 360 already has that cheat confirmed ;P

jksjks im no fanboy, thought it was quite amusing =]

Good ideas on this thread.

I would like a Biblical Plague cheat that makes it rain locusts and turns all the water to blood.

Also, a f*ck anybody cheat, which means every ped would be like a prostitute.

city on its side 30 degree angle, the whole city biggrin.gif that would be cool

and 'raining men' Clue is in the name

I want a cheat to turn all the pedestrians into Hillary Clinton.....God I would have a field day....

user posted image

city on its side 30 degree angle, the whole city biggrin.gif that would be cool

and 'raining men' Clue is in the name

Whoa! The ground could jerk around like it was balancing on a needle and people will fall all over the place, cars sliding into fire hydrants and the fronts of stores.

I want a cheat to turn all the pedestrians into Hillary Clinton.....God I would have a field day....

user posted image

"Video games don't make people violent you stupid bitch!!! YOU DO!!!" and then BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM, then pisssssssssssss.

devil.gif a cheat to make peds resemble celebrities!

it'd be so cool to chainsaw a 3D Lindsay Lohan!

P.S.: Hilary idea sounds even better!

Edited by cadm9410

Wu Zi Mu: "You're so negative."

I want something that gives you Force powers. It could be like the latest gameplay video for The Force Unleashed where you can pick up people and objects and move them around with your mind. You could drop a dump truck on a police car, Force push a roadblock and send all the cars and cops flying around, or even pick up a sedan and hurl it at a helicopter.

A blackout cheat, the city in full darkness. That would be awesome IMO, maybe even with the riot cheat, riot cheat + blackout = epic battle lol IMO

The one from true crime where you can walk around as donkey with a cigarette in its mouth

Azzerwazzer

nuther one:

when this cheat is enabled, all car horns make rude/humourus noises.

a cheat that consist of everybody are zombies and they want to eat your brain devil.gif

That would be really f*cking sweet. Would they be slow "Night of the Living Dead" zombies or the badass "Dawn of the Dead" zombies?