IS THE MULTIPLAYER JUST ONLINE OR IS IT...

lotr456

Can I for instance have 3 friends over and play death match or cops n' crooks, or is that strictly for online play?

Im wondering about this too, but i highly doubt that we can do it. sad.gif

that sucks, I really want to do splitscreen with some friends, especailly hearing about all the awesome modes.

does anyone else know for sure?

spursfan111

Well like in San Andreas there might be certain spots were you can play multiplayer. Times square would be a good place to have a multiplayer spot.

GTAFREAK_Jay

Yeah man, i really hope theres normal mutliplayer mode included that would be great!

I would love to play the online games but dont have broadband, and cant get it cause of line problems or some sh*t!

Its possible, I'll tell you that. We just need confirmation.

who cares if its a repost, i tried looking for multiplayer threads last night and couldnt find anything... get a life instead of trawling through to post up old links

very excited about the multiplayer option, dont really mind about their being an offline multiplayer mode, just hope you can have private multiplayer sessions wi your mates online so some random gimp cant come in and annoy you

Bonzo McGee

Don't suppose there will be offline multiplayer as you have to access it from your cell phone on 1 player mode...I think! Don't quote me though.