Interrogation

kieranefc

I was thinking wouldnt it be awesome if Niko could Interrogate people maybe he could either batter them, threaten, talk or kill and maybe if you reach the point of were they give up maybe they give information, money, car keys anything (and i know it sounds abit like the godfather but i rekon it could work well if R* did it)

RenegadeJ06

lol sounds good, yer does sound a bit like the godfather but that was a good feature in that game, i loved beating people up just so the family could make more money lol.gif

What about a police interrogation minigame where you must give positive/negative/ambiguous replies in order to pass?

It will turn into Assasins Creed if all these suggestions of hiding spots, interigations etc all come true.

lol sounds good, yer does sound a bit like the godfather but that was a good feature in that game, i loved beating people up just so the family could make more money lol.gif

Seconded icon14.gif

Soviet-Sicko

I Love The Thought Of Interrogations In GTA IV. ^_^

It would be cool if R* put in some sort of extortionism, kind of like "The Godfather" video game. I have to admit, grabbing people and forcing them to pay protection money is mighty fun, and that was one thing that the Godfather did alright...

It will turn into Assasins Creed if all these suggestions of hiding spots, interigations etc all come true.

Well, they've already borrowed the "push pedestian" option from Assasins creed.

There has been quite a few missions involving "interrogation" in the previous titles. Like the one in SA where you have to drive recklessly to make the guy strapped to your bonnet spill the beans.

I think they're making assumptions on a lot of the characters names. Plus, I'm pretty sure it calls two different characters Mikhail Faustin.

EDIT: Unless it was one of the previewers who did this, then they'd know what the characters look like. I still think he called two people Faustin though.

Edited by tommo400

sharpshooter_08
There has been quite a few missions involving "interrogation" in the previous titles. Like the one in SA where you have to drive recklessly to make the guy strapped to your bonnet spill the beans.

yea i reamber i liked wuzzi are however you spell it

What about a police interrogation minigame where you must give positive/negative/ambiguous replies in order to pass?

24: The Game had an interrogation minigame that wasn't always easy...I don't know how to describe it. If anyone's played it before and can, please do. It made that portion of the game kinda frenetic because as time went on, your subject would get agitated or lethargic depending on how you were treating them and hitting the extreme on either end was a dealbreaker.

It would definitely work tho, imo.