BBFC confirmed ingame video lenght?

edenghost

Fuzzknuckles

7 hours, 43 minutes.

That's a LOT of cutscenes. I guess they can cram that much in as it's all game engine stuff.

f*cking AWESOME.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Fuzzknuckles
7 minutes or seconds ? 5 minutes or seconds ? can you clear ?

5 hours of forced cutscenes (nonskipable)

2 or 7 hours of non forced skippable ones

I think what they're actually saying here is that they've watched 7:43 of cutscenes and 5:20 of recorded gameplay, for classification. I don't think they're reporting on what they've seen through play-through testing.

TheDude5000

It's not really video...the cutscenes are generated using in-game models, they're not pre-rendered cinematics like in Final Fantasy or some sh*t.

user posted image

dark bizard

I think what they're actually saying here is that they've watched 7:43 of cutscenes and 5:20 of recorded gameplay, for classification. I don't think they're reporting on what they've seen through play-through testing.

Oh ye most probally, but gtas cutscenes are all rendered by the game engine i thought? So will there be some pre rendered ones? Because that woud be gay sad.gif

When a film is transferred to video the running time will be shorter by approximately 4% due to the differing number of frames per second.

Fuzzknuckles

Oh ye most probally, but gtas cutscenes are all rendered by the game engine i thought? So will there be some pre rendered ones? Because that woud be gay sad.gif

I don't think I made myself clear:

7:43 hours of game engine cutscenes.

5:20 hours of recorded gameplay, transferred to video, for them to watch, thus saving them having to play the game because they're probably slack wristed noobs that can't play games.

No prerendered scenes, all game engine, as usual.

dark bizard

I don't think I made myself clear:

7:43 hours of game engine cutscenes.

5:20 hours of recorded gameplay, transferred to video, for them to watch, thus saving them having to play the game because they're probably slack wristed noobs that can't play games.

No prerendered scenes, all game engine, as usual.

Oh thats ok, thanks for clearing that up for me

ILovePolarBears
When a film is transferred to video the running time will be shorter by approximately 4% due to the differing number of frames per second.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that GTAIV's cutscenes were not recored on 35mm film, so this is irrelevant.

GtaFreak_blingbling

LOL after everyone saw it BBFC said it was a mistake and they normaly don't put out that kind of information tounge2.gif