Recently banned members?

3niX

Well...

Strolling around GTAF I noticed that in the last day or so a lot of old-school members have been banned. Including guys that have contributed a lot to this community.

Basically, pretty well known people are gone. Is there a specific reason to this?

The mods decided to go ahead and go through with the "Slamman for mod" thing, and he decided he didn't like us.

Oh, by the way, try this topic.

Slosten.gif

silvermanblue
Well...

Strolling around GTAF I noticed that in the last day or so a lot of old-school members have been banned. Including guys that have contributed a lot to this community.

Basically, pretty well known people are gone. Is there a specific reason to this?

The new pips under gang members names is the busted stars. And people are making jokes with there member titles and sigs.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

Well...

The new pips under gang members names is the busted stars. And people are making jokes with there member titles and sigs.

Nope, we're all banned.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Well...

Thanks for clarification.

Looks pretty odd though. tounge.gif

I guess the other topic didnt catch my attention well enough so ... lockage?