Questions to get off my mind...

crackthehater

crackthehater

Will we have online Join in progress? such as jump in jump out kinda thing. and ok say you and a buddy are running from the cops will they be after the driver first or you or both at same time?

Also just lock if this turns out to be very dumb questions

WTF they will be trying to blow up the car to kill BOTH of you, its not assasins creed where the AI can only attack one at a time LMFAO

liljohn_825
WTF they will be trying to blow up the car to kill BOTH of you, its not assasins creed where the AI can only attack one at a time LMFAO

what he is trying to say is if you have 6 stars online and 2 of ur buddies do too who will the cops chase after if you seperate

what he is trying to say is if you have 6 stars online and 2 of ur buddies do too who will the cops chase after if you seperate

oh that makes more sense, I thought he said that if he was the driver and his friend was in the front seat or something, who would they attack first, sounded like a pretty idiotic question to me.

Ok to answer again...nobody knows mercie_blink.gif

Who knows? Supposedly the AI in this is better than what we've seen with other "next gen" games so maybe they will go for one over the other or maybe if your together they'll just be smart enough to kill you both in one fell swoop.

UndergroundKing

IMO it would make more sense for the cops to go after the driver.

in all the trailers ive only seen like OBESE cops so whose ever closest to Rusty Browns Ring Donuts will be chased LMFAO.

JK, but idk tbh they might set up like blockades all over the city and whenever you get close to one you will be chased.

well if the cops go after citizens i assume all players will have seperate wanted levels....well at least i hope so....