xZombieTyrantx

xZombieTyrantx

Well every body should know now that GTA 4 is haveing online game play. What is one of the online abilities you cann't wait for?

I'm looking forward to the free roaming, to be honest. Most of the modes sound like fun, and I'm sure I will try them all out, but really, I can't wait to meet up with my friends and just cruise around listening to tunes, killing peds and running from cops. I'll probably check out the single player for some time before I even venture in to the online realm. This game will last...no need to rush anything, right?
oldschoolsigs22.png

SantiagoDomingo
why r u a thug and im a square civilian

Because I am black and you are white. If we ran into each other in a dark alley, who would turn around and walk the other way? Who would keep their eyes focused on the ground? You would.

TheDooner64

I'm most looking forward to free roam. I want to log on with some friends and just drive around the city and see what's around. Find some cool places to make jumps, stuff like that. It would also be fun to do some good old fashion killing sprees with a few other people.

But to be honest, I will probably mess around with all of the different modes (except killing spree), they sound fun and can't wait to see what they're like GTA style (racing, etc.). They should add capture the flag haha that'd be insane.

Because I am black and you are white. If we ran into each other in a dark alley, who would turn around and walk the other way? Who would keep their eyes focused on the ground? You would.

Those are custom member titles, and can be changed here. Don't listen to thugs.

oldschoolsigs22.png

I'm looking forward to the free roaming, to be honest. Most of the modes sound like fun, and I'm sure I will try them all out, but really, I can't wait to meet up with my friends and just cruise around listening to tunes, killing peds and running from cops. I'll probably check out the single player for some time before I even venture in to the online realm. This game will last...no need to rush anything, right?

Dude has the right thought.

SantiagoDomingo

Those are custom member titles, and can be changed here. Don't listen to thugs.

Or you could be cool and let it change itself as you post more . . .

TheDooner64

You are being prejudice....PRE judging white people for being scared of black people in a "dark alley". Now I am going to PRE judge you and assume you are from an area with plenty of dark alleys (probably why you're so comfortable there) and more inclined to mug the guy walking past you because you're poor and don't have a job.

Moral of the story, don't prejudge us and we won't prejudge you.

SantiagoDomingo

You are being prejudice....PRE judging white people for being scared of black people in a "dark alley". Now I am going to PRE judge you and assume you are from an area with plenty of dark alleys (probably why you're so comfortable there) and more inclined to mug the guy walking past you because you're poor and don't have a job.

Perhaps he would be more scared there because he is a square citizen and I am a thug. Not everything is all serious business. Lighten up, laugh a little.

That would be the cool thing to do, but alas...

]]]]]]]]

^ Sorry, that was to get the poptart crumb next to my Enter key. Anyways, 600 posts in less than 2 months? Good Lord whatsthat.gif

PS, Congrats on your 600 post milestone. See you tomorrow for #1000

oldschoolsigs22.png

TheDooner64

Perhaps he would be more scared there because he is a square citizen and I am a thug. Not everything is all serious business. Lighten up, laugh a little.

Yeh I know I just wrote a paper on race issues and was in that mode. Sorry man didn't mean to jump down your throat. Also, I'm really anxious to play this damn game and am in a bad mood about it haha

SantiagoDomingo

That would be the cool thing to do, but alas...

]]]]]]]]

^ Sorry, that was to get the poptart crumb next to my Enter key. Anyways, 600 posts in less than 2 months? Good Lord whatsthat.gif

PS, Congrats on your 600 post milestone. See you tomorrow for #1000

I don't work very much when I am at work. 600, alright.

I'm looking forward to stunting in Free-Roam games, thats really the only thing i find fun in San Andreas MP