Will there be new shown demos for the editors ?

Jabalous

Hi ^^

I was wondering if there will be new demos that will be shown for the magazines' editors or websites' editors in this month before the game release . so , what do you think ?

JonnyVercetti
I think there will be some reviews.

N00b question but:

What is the difference between a preview and a review?

N00b question but:

What do you think? dozingoff.gif

A preview is a look at the game while a review is... well, a review of a game. I thought that would've been obvious enough. monocle.gif

N00b question but:

preview is a summary of all the facts known about the game before the release + a lot of bullsh*t about the future greatness of the game.

review = a piece of prose about the game after the release which uncovers all its pluses and minuses and depicts the game from the author's point of view.

N00b question but:

preview is a summary of all the facts known about the game before the release + a lot of bullsh*t about the future greatness of the game.

review = a piece of prose about the game after the release which uncovers all its pluses and minuses and depicts the game from the author's point of view.

Exactly lol

Pre: Before

Re: Again

Anyway no more demos I suspect. Just a copy sent out to all the editors for review.

Only 27 days til release, so there's no need for any demo, reviewers will get the full game before release.

Anyway no more demos I suspect. Just a copy sent out to all the editors for review.

Yeah i'd say that your right they would give them a full & finished copy of the game to test

Yeah i'd say that your right they would give them a full & finished copy of the game to test

Exactly demos usually only show what the developer wants them to see. They have to give them the final product so they can play the same game the consumers are going to play.

deXtroid101

pre: before

re: back/

so a preview is an article about a game that hasn't been released yet.

and a review is a "look back" - or a recension - on a game. could also have been called postview if that hadn't sounded a little weird...

Edited by deXtroid101

I think it's better to buy the game and play it yourself and then puchase some magasines to compare your impressions with theirs smile.gif A review can ruin a first impression.

Most of the multiplayer previews are still to come out I think.

Such as " Kikizo " didn't put their preview about multiplayer yet .

yep..theres a review in psm this month

I said new demos , this means , will there be hands on or new previews ? I didn't say : will there be reviews ?

Most of the multiplayer previews are still to come out I think.

Such as " Kikizo " didn't put their preview about multiplayer yet .

Exactly, that's the one I was thinking of. cool.gif

The editors over at destructoid had a hands on yesterday and I guess more websites were involved in it. No preview posted yet.