PS3 >>>?<<< 360

procent

quick question,

dont know if this been asked but,

can you connect with each other in multiplayer??

Great Saiyaman

no multiplayer is not cross-platform

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

tragicdwarf

You can if you buy a XL Multi plat ZX887 USB sub lead for about 5 quid. Have been known to melt itself into the carpet but is otherwise very reliable!

I love multi-platfrom MP. I just wonder how such an impossible thing can exist when I play on it wow.gif

That we need MS and Sony to agree to let their network services talk to each, and how likely do you think that is?

Would be cool anyway.

me n my friend were thinkin this the other day lol biggrin.gif would be pretty sick

a_flyin_penguin

Oh damn. I can see it now. The flame war would spill out into the streets of Liberty, and fanboys would unite to destroy the ones they deem inferior on the other side. It would be a massively heated battle that would never end, much like here, except more killing.

Oh damn. I can see it now. The flame war would spill out into the streets of Liberty, and fanboys would unite to destroy the ones they deem inferior on the other side. It would be a massively heated battle that would never end, much like here, except more killing.

Would make for good gameplay though! biggrin.gif

"Now up in arms against the Xbox guys."

"Take no prisoners, against the PS3."

Followed by some Hollywood style blockbuster. sigh.gif

No you cannot. It would be cool if everynow and again sony and microsoft agreed to have a 'tornament' sort of thing though.

No, but it would be a great idea. But somehow i can never ever see Sony and Microsoft gettin along.

they could. but they're not gonna do it. its been done before between pc and 360 gamers on Shadowrun and in a upcoming RTS (not sure what its called) i think its called Universe at War?

What controll has more buttons? i just received my 360 today, and its got quite afew.

What controll has more buttons? i just received my 360 today, and its got quite afew.

They both have the same amount. The only difference is the PS3 D Pad is above the left analogue and on 360 its below it.

I dont know what the little white button on top of the 360 controller does.

edit apparantley its the connect button?

Edited by GTASIX

This will not happen, maybe in the future but certainly not now. This asks for a lot of work just to connect Live to PSN.

tragicdwarf

It would probably lead to real life murders! Ha thats it!! Microsoft and Sony should agree to do this to extinguish all the fanboys! Imagine watching them killing each other by beating each other on the head with their joypads! biggrin.gif

it will probably never happen because xbox ppl need to pay n ps3 ppl dont.

It would probably lead to real life murders! Ha thats it!! Microsoft and Sony should agree to do this to extinguish all the fanboys! Imagine watching them killing each other by beating each other on the head with their joypads! biggrin.gif

I'd love to see what happened if all the fanboys got banned off the PSN and Live...

it will probably never happen because xbox ppl need to pay n ps3 ppl dont.

Indeed. icon14.gif