Preordering from Gamestop...

impuLsive101

impuLsive101

Just a quick question. When you preorder, is it guaranteed that you will be getting the game the next day or in a few days (Depending on shipping you chose) or is there a chance things can backfire and it is out of stock for a few days or possibly weeks? Is it first come, first serve or as long as pre-ordering is online, you will be guaranteed to get the game within 1-7 days (Depending on shipping you chose).

If you've pre ordered then yeah you should get it the night/day it releases, Thats the whole point of pre-ordering lol.

Just a quick question. When you preorder, is it guaranteed that you will be getting the game the next day or in a few days (Depending on shipping you chose) or is there a chance things can backfire and it is out of stock for a few days or possibly weeks? Is it first come, first serve or as long as pre-ordering is online, you will be guaranteed to get the game within 1-7 days (Depending on shipping you chose).

well wheneva i pre-order and get exited about i game.. i go there and its the first one the sell. icon14.gif