music uploads and multiplayer

jlp<3bmr

in multiplayer there is an option called free roam does this mean i could call a buddy and tell him to get on live then me and him could cruise in a car and listen to music and beat our other friends?

also if you can download tracks off amazon and have them play on the radio does that mean any song or a chosen list of songs

cause i'd like to cruise through liberty city with a friend in a different state and listen to some twiztid

in multiplayer there is an option called free roam does this mean i could call a buddy and tell him to get on live then me and him could cruise in a car and listen to music and beat our other friends?

also if you can download tracks off amazon and have them play on the radio does that mean any song or a chosen list of songs

cause i'd like to cruise through liberty city with a friend in a different state and listen to some twiztid

yer but will be so amazing cool.

Yeah thats what free roam is....Just a bunch of people driving around, hanging out, causing some trouble for the establishment...Whatever you want to do really.

About the tracks, im not sure sorry.

*OFF TOPIC* - Wonder if the minigames (Pool, darts ect.) can be played with friends online?

Yeah thats what free roam is....Just a bunch of people driving around, hanging out, causing some trouble for the establishment...Whatever you want to do really.

*OFF TOPIC* - Wonder if the minigames (Pool, darts ect.) can be played with friends online?

Causing trouble for the establishment? What are you, 40?

twista fattie

i think the minigames have been confirmed in Free mode but not 100% sure

user posted image

I don't car about darts, I just hope we are allowed to use weapons (knives at least) confused.gif

biggrin.gif

you dont just have to "chill" do you? you can try kill your mates and whatnot? i hope so devil.gif

I'm pretty sure if you don't want to spend money on tracks you can always play songs off your HDD or iPod. I really don't see myself buying extra songs for this game.

killingyouguy

Where the hell is this info that we can download songs to listen to in the game?

The only thing I've heard is that if you hear a song you like on the in-game radio you can press something on the in-game phone that will compiles the real world tracks on Amazon for you, in case you would like to purchase them to listen to OUTSIDE the game. Nothing about downloading stuff to listen to IN GAME.