New Video!

FenderUsa

I'm probably wrong but i check alot on the main site and havnt seen this?

its not a rickroll or some sh*t, if its old then just lock smile.gif

OMG nice find mate!!!! icon14.gif

EDIT: That was funny. Typical Rockstar Humor. It's a tourist video, with a GTA-Made celebrity saying how great Liberty City is, but Rockstar portrayed the city in such a cruel and violent way. I like the video a lot!!! biggrin.gif

"Wait stop the plane! Please!!!!! I beg you!"

Edited by Carbine23

Oh my god, that was amazing! cookie.gif

Edit: The graphics look really good. Any way to get it in higher quality, though?

does anyone know where to find the HD version? because the video seems so pixlated!

does anyone know where to find the HD version? because the video seems so pixlated!

sorry no idea, thats youtube for you makes good quality videos pretty sh*ttyi only found by browsing through the newest videos to do with gta iv and i saw it clicking it thinking it was fake and i was like wow lol

did you see the effects in the drunk seen?

do you think thats what it will look like in the game or do you think it was enhanced for this movie?

I love when he falls out of the chair because he is so wasted....man I'm going to love this gammmmmme!!!

I love when he falls out of the chair because he is so wasted....man I'm going to love this gammmmmme!!!

Yeah, it's probably going to crack me up every time. lol.gif Ahhh, the wait is killing me.

Edit: Oh yeah, add '&fmt=6' to the end of the URL for slightly better sound and image quality.

Edited by Spartacus

I loved the part with the "Entrapuneuers" stealing a car! (I cant spell for sh*t)

Did it seem to get slow when he was looking through the viewer?

ShtickYoMaMa

I work for a video game retailer...a big one...I think you know which one I'm talking about....*Cough*GS*Cough* and after they subject us to horrible videos to watch in the store (let me tell you I know Trailer 3 word for word after seeing it 40 times a day) I am extremely suprised I didn't see this on our April DVD...specially with it being GTA month!

New...awesome. I Love it. typical R* humor!

crobert0247

Wow. If thats real, I like it much better than all the trailers. Very humorous. Did you see that ped get ragdolled when that car crashed into those crate boxes with him in the way? That was great! tounge.gif

HA! He rides a bus into the city cause the limo sped off... That's awesome. So I guess we can take buses too then?

HA! He rides a bus into the city cause the limo sped off... That's awesome. So I guess we can take buses too then?

Certainly looks that way biggrin.gif