Carney Island Warriors

ciwarriors

user posted image

www.ciwarriors.co.nr

6 SPOTS LEFT

About Us

Started in the 70s, the Carney Island Warriors disappeared out of nowhere and fell out of site. About 30 plus years have passed and Croatianp1mp(Warlord) and Mike_i68(Warcheif) have revived the history of the warriors.

The only difference the size of the gang has decreased but the toughness never went away and they plan on taking

over the city and will do anything to hold it.

Known Areas

We run Carney which is in Bohan. Our main hangout is the amusement park right near the screamer and Liberty Eye. Other places you can see us is under the Broker Bridge

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Fists, Desert Eagle, MP5, AK-47, Switchblade, Baseball bat, Sawed off Shotgun, RPG.

user posted image

Foot, Train, Clover, Banshee, Stretch and the Cheetah. The Carney Island Warriors are known to having their vehicles in all black when spotted.

Edited by ciwarriors

your a biter thats what it is this sh*t is bunz its ass its f*ckin cheeks diz sh*t booty and your a biter this wack as thread lock this sh*t for copying

because your cool smile.gif

and ours is more accurate then yours anyways.

but yeh gta had the "warriors" name first good artwork too

user posted image

how would you know he had it first, maybe on this board.

and our page just came back up everything will be more organized in a few days.

yo when u created ur broker warriors where did u get ur idea. my guess is not from the f*ckin original

Sounds cool, its nothing but a game. Just want to start some hype and all.tounge.gif

Sounds cool, its nothing but a game. Just want to start some hype and all.tounge.gif

man shut ya corny ass up

Sounds cool, its nothing but a game.  Just want to start some hype and all.tounge.gif

man shut ya corny ass up

So mature

Edited by ciwarriors

Sounds cool, its nothing but a game.  Just want to start some hype and all.tounge.gif

man shut ya corny ass up

You still here? Thought you suicidal.gif "yung urbandictionary"

im older than ya bitch ass your a biter who isnt original so go suck a dick and dont make fun of my slang bitch middle finger to ya f*ck you

man shut ya corny ass up

You still here? Thought you suicidal.gif "yung urbandictionary"

im older than ya bitch ass your a biter who isnt original so go suck a dick and dont make fun of my slang bitch middle finger to ya f*ck you

gtababy I support you in all but you might want to cut all the flaming out before a mod busts you. Just a suggestion.

This is becoming more then a game now I see I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to join as one for the ps3 division

u and ur sh*t clan can stop tryin to talk like ur big. you might want to use ur time on somthin else since ur older than us and fix up ur life. get a job so if i see u on the street u wont be beggin me for money

ph34r.gif im am officially disbanding my involvement in this forum, for my sake and my clans sake

GTA3Freak-2001

If you want to keep your clan topics alive then I suggest you all cut it out!