GTA EARLY

GTAFan1990

I know a freind, called Yardie Bob. And he has a sister who is married to the son of the owner of amazon, And he has gave his son GTAIV, who passed it on to Yardie Bobs sister and she gave it to Yardie Bob. Im at Yardie Bobs house now playing it. Its great. Thats all I wanted to say. Im the man I know.

BUT I WONT POST ANY PICTURES BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A WEBCAM/DIGITAL CAMERA/SCANNER/PHONE SORRY ABOUT THIS YOU'LL UST HAVE TO WAIT.

BUT I WONT POST ANY PICTURES BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A WEBCAM/DIGITAL CAMERA/SCANNER/PHONE SORRY ABOUT THIS YOU'LL UST HAVE TO WAIT.

orly.gif

SexyManMMMM

i love someone in this forum but youre going to have to torture me if you want me to talk.

ph34r.gif

My Custom GTA: IV box 360-

user posted imageuser posted image

Skins FAIL

Lol, fail.

I would invite you round to play, to bad you live in wales.

I know a freind, called Yardie Bob. And he has a sister who is married to the son of the owner of amazon, And he has gave his son GTAIV, who passed it on to Yardie Bobs sister and she gave it to Yardie Bob. Im at Yardie Bobs house now playing it. Its great. Thats all I wanted to say. Im the man I know.

Do you take it up the ass too???

Lol, fail.

I would invite you round to play, to bad you live in wales.

can i come i dont live in wales biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF STEAMING SMELLY POO icon13.gif

i love someone in this forum but youre going to have to torture me if you want me to talk.

ph34r.gif

With a name like that, I'm sure you do. LOL

Happy April Fool's Day, OP.

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF STEAMING SMELLY POO icon13.gif

moto_whistle.gif