gtagaming

hitterhunter

hitterhunter

i didn't realise they got the actual game in their hidden package. the playstation 3 version too (so if the site owned an xbox they are forced to buy a ps3)

pretty cool though

It was an April Fools joke.

Rockstar probobly got them, so they tried to get everyone else.

hitterhunter

it was posted on march 31st. but maybe.. i guess maybe they do april fools in march. i know alot of people in the forums do.

it was posted on march 31st. but maybe.. i guess maybe they do april fools in march. i know alot of people in the forums do.

Put simply: If Rockstar were to give copies of the game out this early, it would be the single stupidest thing they've done since selling-out to Sony.

Put simply: If Rockstar were to give copies of the game out this early, it would be the single stupidest thing they've done since selling-out to Sony.

Selling out to Sony?

I think you mean Microsoft, buddy.

Its just a copy of the case, all it is is the the front cover. Just like the ones in stores like ive seen in GAME (u.k. store)

And at the bak the back of the case its just plain, hint why he hasnt taken a photo of the back of the case

SexyManMMMM

now serving fan boys

My Custom GTA: IV box 360-

user posted imageuser posted image

Skins FAIL

it is an original playstation game dumbass suicidal.gif

It was released on the PC as well you know.

Btw, your sig rocks! icon14.gif

Come on people, let's not let this turn into a fanboy war. tounge.gif

It was released on the PC as well you know.

Btw, your sig rocks! icon14.gif

Come on people, let's not let this turn into a fanboy war. tounge.gif

1 yeah sorry forgot

2 cheers

3 i will not i hate it when that happens

a_flyin_penguin

It absolutely is NOT an original Playstation game! Why do you people think this?!? Doesn't anyone remember that GTA started on the PC? Is there a console GTA that isn't multiplatform currently (PSP doesn't count)? No, there isn't. Delayed exclusivity due to a chunk of money from Sony is the reason you think that is was an exclusive. Sony is not the original home of GTA, no matter what anyone thinks.

It's an April Fools joke by the Sites Admin, and sadly a lot of people have fallen for it, you gotta feel sorry for gullable idiots. tounge.gif

Either way, I know some gameplay is coming up, as promised. We'll see the actual OSD and HUDs pretty soon. Read that IGN review again, you naysayers about the platforms, all you fanboys! They cover the choices they made on consoles, to a degree anyway.

Either way, I know some gameplay is coming up, as promised. We'll see the actual OSD and HUDs pretty soon. Read that IGN review again, you naysayers about the platforms, all you fanboys! They cover the choices they made on consoles, to a degree anyway.

We hope to get you more in-depth details on specific aspects of GTA IV as we head towards its April 29 release.

you could be right biggrin.gif