4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Territory Glitch Cheat-Device Code: PS2

ric-013

@ric-013

haha yeaa i guess i do tounge.gif

yeaa i kinda figured my idea was to good to be true and that does sound like a lot of work. trust me, if I knew how to create my own codes i would of done it by now but I don't so I'm kind of depending on you man, you're the genius here wink.gif

well i hope one day you decide to work on this code one day, I would really appreciate it but if you can't do it ill understand colgate.gif

but i was wondering, I've been wanting Vagos/Ballas to own all three Marina territories in LS. Think you can atleast do that?? or if its easier, maybe make GSF to own them?

yea i'll be sure to check those out, btw im loving the "trigger 'hood under attack' code!! now I don't have to wait for them biggrin.gif

@ric-013

haha yeaa i guess i do tounge.gif

yeaa i kinda figured my idea was to good to be true and that does sound like a lot of work. trust me, if I knew how to create my own codes i would of done it by now but I don't so I'm kind of depending on you man, you're the genius here wink.gif

well i hope one day you decide to work on this code one day, I would really appreciate it but if you can't do it ill understand colgate.gif

but i was wondering, I've been wanting Vagos/Ballas to own all three Marina territories in LS. Think you can atleast do that?? or if its easier, maybe make GSF to own them?

yea i'll be sure to check those out, btw im loving the "trigger 'hood under attack' code!! now I don't have to wait for them biggrin.gif

ballas / gsf / vagos territory's are more easy to activate ... cuz gang-war / hoods attack and map color is already activated for them.

here's what i will do , ill be doing codes for your project when given time , ill do few territory's at time .. im not saying ill complete everything , but ill be starting it .

some info's on how to create your own territory codes is posted on 1st page , in my 2nd post ... may help you , but its for v1 version. if you can understand how to create your own , ill help port it to v2.

@ric-013

yeaa I kinda figured that since Balla and Vagos territories were meant to be on the game.

Thanks man that sounds great!! colgate.gif

Yeaa I'm not expecting you to complete everything because I know for a fact that it's a complicated thing so I really appreciate the help. I can't wait biggrin.gif

ok I'll go check it out.

How do you use these codes????????

You need one of these cheating devices:

Armax

Game Shark

Codebreaker

wink.gif

@ric-013

yeaa I kinda figured that since Balla and Vagos territories were meant to be on the game.

Thanks man that sounds great!! colgate.gif

Yeaa I'm not expecting you to complete everything because I know for a fact that it's a complicated thing so I really appreciate the help. I can't wait biggrin.gif

ok I'll go check it out.

@Black-Y.14

here are the versions 0f GTA SA

NTSC v1 and PAL v1 = original versions

NTSC v2 = special edition and greatests hits

PAL V2 = platinum edition

@Ric-013 about that link which gang attacked you territory.? was it aztecas, Triads, rifa? who was it.?

i edited 1st post and page 16 post with youtube videos ... ill edit 1st post completely once i feel everything is done .

list of things left to do :

- biker and russian mafia ( unused gangs mod ) new codes

- conditional jokers for territory map color mods ( so they get gsf colors when you win territory )

enjoy the vids .

devil.gif

@Ric-013 yo man when you gunna post the "Biker Gang War video" man.?! smile.gif

when ill be done with the code itself.

hows the code work going ric-013??

I can't wait to use your territory glitch codes when my Action Replay Max Evo gets here. From the looks of your videos, it seems like the glitch is as cool as you make it sound. wink.gif

take your time, its better to finish later and create an effective code, than to finish early and have a non working code. Good luck man.

hows the code work going ric-013??

I can't wait to use your territory glitch codes when my Action Replay Max Evo gets here. From the looks of your videos, it seems like the glitch is as cool as you make it sound. wink.gif

take your time, its better to finish later and create an effective code, than to finish early and have a non working code. Good luck man.

the Territory glitch is really cool man. When you do the glitch you will notice few things change in the game (cars, motorcycles, pedestrians etc....) or you will see things more often in the game.

@ric-013

Hey man, I was wondering if you could make a code that would allow us to change the colors of the territories on the map. For example, I want GSF territory to be marked as black on the map instead of green. So I was wondering if there is any code that will allow us to change those colors, almost similar to the code that lets us change weapons that every gang carries. turn.gif

@ric-013

Hey man, I was wondering if you could make a code that would allow us to change the colors of the territories on the map. For example, I want GSF territory to be marked as black on the map instead of green. So I was wondering if there is any code that will allow us to change those colors, almost similar to the code that lets us change weapons that every gang carries.  turn.gif

yes and no ...

the game engine automaticly set ballas / gsf / vagos colors on the map and adjust to any change of density in territory's ...sure , i could do codes to mod them , but it would take multiple lines of codes for each territory's and would not be accurate according to density's ( degree of colors , or shades )

this is actually the very problem i have with current map colors mod test codes i did ( not posted yet ... rifa , da nang , triads , mafia , aztecas ) ... im trying to build a code that would adjust the colors to the proper gang owning said territory ( without any shades , too complicated ) so far testing goes well , map colors test codes almost do what its meant to do ( changes dont occur automaticly after you win , need to find a proper conditional joker ) , also codes are too big ( over 20 lines for each gangs ) im trying to find a better way.

btw , i failed to find a solution for the biker codes !! the " gang-wars / hoods attacks activator code " does work , but i cant make them use the bikes as " drive-by vehicles " during wars ( freeze game ) ... only solution would be to give them cars , but a biker gang using cars seems silly .

so , i give-up the biker theme ... a friend suggested a few themes to replace bikers :

- do a POLICE gang theme , give them one territory in each city where police station are located.

- do a ARMY gang theme , give them north LV depot and restricted area territory's.

- do a GAY gang theme , give them proper SF territory's ( rainbow flags )

- do a STRIPPER gang theme , give them territory's where stripclub are located.

- do a COWBOY gang theme , give them mt,chilliad and remote locations .

thoses are all good suggestions , but im not sure ... ill pick only one theme , what you guys think ? any better suggestions ? notify.gif

Edited by ric-013

Oh so I see the code work is coming out good, can't wait till they get posted colgate.gif

For the biker gang issue, don't you think it would be even more silly for the bikers to enter a gang war in motorbikes, you know, being more vulnerable and all haha perhaps you can give them some Tampa's or clover's to do drive-bys in?? Just a suggestion wink.gif

You should SOOOOOOOO make a SWAT gang. Make them carry SMG's, M4's, Silence Pistols. That would be really awesome. As for those other suggestions, pretty neat to. But whatever you decide to do, I'm sure we won't get disappointed.

Here are more suggestions

CIA Gang, anywhere in SF.

Clown Gang, maybe in the country side and make somewhat of a creepy gang.

Men in Suits Gang, anywhere in SF.

Homeless Gang(Hobo's, give them territory anywhere whee homeless people can be seen.

Skin Heads Gang to resemble that white gang called "Spook Hunters" that existed during the 90's in Los Angeles, give them territory in Rodeo and Richmond.

Karate Gang, give them territory maybe around Marital Arts Gym in SF???

Elvis Presley Gang, give them territory in left over territories in LV.

Asian Women Gang, give them territory anywhere in SF.

Restaurant Employee gangs, have correct restaurant employees roaming areas around their respective restaurant.

Just some of my suggestions biggrin.gif

Edited by black.y14

Well, I say the people who are suggesting such codes better be ready to test them and not disappear when its time to do the testing. and come back after someone else has tested the code they suggested suicidal.gif

Don't worry man, I'll be sure to test them out, I mean, if I suggested them then it must of been for a reason right?

Once the codes are done, I'll test them out as soon as possible then report back with the results wink.gif

Don't worry man, I'll be sure to test them out, I mean, if I suggested them then it must of been for a reason right?

Once the codes are done, I'll test them out as soon as possible then report back with the results  wink.gif

wait...you were able to download the Omniconvert.? (Here's the link).

http://www.herrvillain.com/omniconvert

yea I was able to download Omniconvert with no problems, thanks anyway.

if I ask to convert some codes for me will you please.?

Ummm yea I guess, what codes would you like me to convert?

I'm just asking you thats all.

so what gang you gunna create/convert? you should do a army that would be so [email protected]' cool!.

Oh ok, but yea. I'll be more than happy to convert some codes for you colgate.gif

yay!!!!!! thanks man!!! so much smile.gifbiggrin.gif

no problemo! biggrin.gif

but just wondering, why can't you just download Omniconvert and convert the codes yourself?? You can't download it?

no problemo! biggrin.gif

but just wondering, why can't you just download Omniconvert and convert the codes yourself?? You can't download it?

I need the password to download it but my momz wont give it to me this isn't my computer.

haha wow that must suck tounge2.gif

but ok, I'll help you out if you ever want any codes converted. smile.gif

Though you should really convince your mom to give you the passcode because Omniconvert is a VERY useful tool my friend and it's also really easy to use.

haha wow that must suck tounge2.gif

but ok, I'll help you out if you ever want any codes converted. smile.gif

Though you should really convince your mom to give you the passcode because Omniconvert is a VERY useful tool my friend and it's also really easy to use.

ya Ric-013 told me the same thing too it is very easy to use have you converted any codes yet.?

Well he's right, it's easier to use than I thought.

I have converted some GANGS SECONDARY WEAPONS MOD CODES from ric-013 from raw into NTSC v2 for Armax colgate.gif

Though I have not been able to test it out because my Action Replay Evo has not been shipped to me yet!! They are taking forever, it's been about two weeks and it's going to come on Monday since UPS only delivers Mon-Fri. mad.gif

Well he's right, it's easier to use than I thought.

I have converted some GANGS SECONDARY WEAPONS MOD CODES from ric-013 from raw into NTSC v2 for Armax colgate.gif

Though I have not been able to test it out because my Action Replay Evo has not been shipped to me yet!! They are taking forever, it's been about two weeks and it's going to come on Monday since UPS only delivers Mon-Fri. mad.gif

what kind of weapon mods did you make.?

also remember I don't have Action-Replay so when you convert codes your also gunna have to do them in either Codebreaker or Game Shark.

what kind of weapon mods did you make.?

also remember I don't have Action-Replay so when you convert codes your also gunna have to do them in either Codebreaker or Game Shark.

I made the code that makes GSF carry AK-47's, Micro Uzi's and Shotguns. colgate.gif

Yea no problem, I could convert it into either Game SHark or Codebreaker. Do you want the Weapons Mod code above??