Amazon uk preorder

dark bizard

dark bizard

Hi, i preordered gta iv of amazon and it says it wont arriv until

tems not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 7 May 2008 - 13 May 2008

* 1 of: Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (Xbox 360)

Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

See? Any help on this one?

GATgoesPOP-pop-POP

Thats strange i have preordered mine from amazon uk also with express delivery and says that it will arrive april 29th

Edit:Could it be that amazon have alreadyexceeded there shipping numbers and arent getting more copies till after the 29th

GATgoesPOP-pop-POP
Just whent to it and changed deivery to first class, it will now arrive on 29th/30th anyone know how much first class costs?

It should say at amazon checkout there should be a bill saying how much is total and how much the 1st class is

dark bizard
Just whent to it and changed deivery to first class, it will now arrive on 29th/30th anyone know how much first class costs?

It should say at amazon checkout there should be a bill saying how much is total and how much the 1st class is

ooh yes, only a 1.60 something, thats cheap ty for your help

i ordered mine around christmas and it still says this

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 25 April 2008 - 26 April 2008

1 of: Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3)

dark bizard

Omg, if items are dispatched by a pc then you might get gta on 25/26 if so then POST LOTS OF GAAMEPLAY

Omg, if items are dispatched by a pc then you might get gta on 25/26 if so then POST LOTS OF GAAMEPLAY

ive got a feeling its going to come on the 28th but saturday 26th would bef*cking sweet!

MysteryGamer

I said this before I think it's just that you pre-ordered your copy when Amazon had the game listed for a 25th April release date. They got that wrong for some reason back then and that is why their system displays that date. Don't worry though you should get the game on the release date or the day after just like mine and everyone else who has pre-orderd and selected 1st class post icon14.gif

I said this before I think it's just you pre-ordered your copy when Amazon had the game listed for a 25th April release date. They got that wrong for some reason then and that is why their system displays that date. Don't worry though you should get the game on the release date or the day after just like mine and everything one else who has pre-orderd and selected 1st class post icon14.gif

i know, i'm just holding out, hoping that it does come early. as long as it keeps saying it, i'll keep the dream alive!

MysteryGamer

I said this before I think it's just you pre-ordered your copy when Amazon had the game listed for a 25th April release date. They got that wrong for some reason then and that is why their system displays that date. Don't worry though you should get the game on the release date or the day after just like mine and everything one else who has pre-orderd and selected 1st class post icon14.gif

i know, i'm just holding out, hoping that it does come early.

No worries. I think most are hoping (finger crossed) that we will receive our copy of the game a little earlier than planned! happy.gif

Consider these retailers if you hope to receive Grand Theft Auto IV early, as these companies have been well known to dispatch games so that they arrive a day early sometimes earlier:

Shopto.net, GAME online, Gameplay UK (GAME own them)

icon14.gif

Zombified Jake

i know, i'm just holding out, hoping that it does come early. as long as it keeps saying it, i'll keep the dream alive!

Mine also says 25-26th, hoping it comes then. But I don't mind if it comes 29th. But if it doesn't arrive on the 29th, Im going out to buy it then would send back amazon's late one and bad rep their asses.