multiplayer question

guffman

are the names going to be above players heads all the time? i remember on LCS playing multi with a friend; i cant remember what the mode was, but there were no player names above characters which made it brilliant to act as a normal ped for a while. remain anonymous, then kill the other guy after walking behind him for 2 minutes. maybe there will be a mode where this is the case, i dunno. or something for the host (or player) to choose.

thoughts?

I never liked the name over players thingy

Was kinda annoying in world of warcraft, when you could stand behind a tree and all of a sudden you get raped because your nametag is f*cking huge and long ><

I hope it is sopmething the host can choose.You need to be able to be sneaky sometimes ph34r.gif

i think it would be better for the player to choose. imagine turning yourself incognito for a while. brilliant.

I hope it is sopmething the host can choose.You need the chancde to be sneaky sometimes ph34r.gif

hmmm remember the sneaking parts in SA? and also there were extra ways to kill people when you were sneaking, like sticking a knife in their neck. do you think this will return?