zombies

Zemoth

Does anyone else think that zombies should be in this game? i kno there has probably already being a post like this but watever. Wouldnt it be cool to have a zombie cheat, a bit like the pedestrians riot cheat, but with zombies. imagine 16 players on free mode against 100's of zombies, that would be soo fun, wat r all your guys thoughts on zombies in gta sly.gif

Zombies? Hmm I dont think so...this is not RE5

user posted image
You're making me angry..You won't like me when I'm Angry!

that whould be cool...like just driving around and their running super fast like dawn of the dead status. but i doubt that

yeh but i really wish thiscould happen, killing zombies open world would be sooo fun, imagine driving a pick up truck with about 3 guys on the back with shotguns shooting them down, or defending a skyscraper, then they flood in and u r on the roof and u fall to your death catspider.gif

A free roaming zombie game in a city of that scale would be awesome. But this is GTA, not Dead Rising.

Does anyone else think that zombies should be in this game? i kno there has probably already being a post like this but watever. Wouldnt it be cool to have a zombie cheat, a bit like the pedestrians riot cheat, but with zombies. imagine 16 players on free mode against 100's of zombies, that would be soo fun, wat r all your guys thoughts on zombies in gta sly.gif

but this is a realistic game.

yeh i kno, but im just sayin if it was a cheat it would be very cool and fun.

Yeah, and the coolest would be if you couldn't turn it off.

I think its a great idea...i love the zombie mod on vice city...it will only be better if they made a cheat for IV

Niko B3llic

they would have to name the game grand dead theft rising then.... biggrin.gif

Capricornus

A pretty awful idea to say the least.

I could see if it were a cheat where you put it in once to turn it on, and enter it again to turn it off. Overall, I wouldn't really like it.

caprisig.jpg

Capricornus
its just a bit of fun, take your thumb out of your arse

LMAO. Wow, the wittle fellow is twying to insult someone over the net. Awww how nice.

Run along now child.

caprisig.jpg