Best GTA yet!

xZombieTyrantx

Mine would definitely have to be Vice City because of the music and the atmosphere was so crisp.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Saints Row2

VCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVC

GTA3 suprised me the most.

Vice City brought back the 80's with the best soundtrack yet.

SA made me realize how much CJ was a 13itch. But i liked the fact that you could fly and stuff so it was pretty cool.

I would have to go with Vice City all the way, thats the one i played the most, (i think, i can't remember.)

But GTA4 is already my number one pic.

SA because of the bigger map, finding cool places to take my monster truck in the mountains, woodlands, fields, and deserts. Flying planes. Return of import/export cars.