Why this will be GOTY

Saints Row2

thats f'kin disgusting

can someone please ban this fool?

To answer your question, yes.

what about mgs4 or gears of war 2

Can't stand either. Not my type of games. GTA hits more people's styles because it's so damn broad.

lol MGS4?

common dude yea metal gear solid was a big hit for PS2 but it has no chance at game of the year. Did you not see the previews of multiplayer it looks like complete garbage.

GTA IV/GoW 2 will most likely get it. MGS4 doesn't have a chance

Damn. Missed it.

It was only an image of Tub Girl because he hotlinked someone's image.

Saints Row2

Can't stand either. Not my type of games. GTA hits more people's styles because it's so damn broad.

cool btw curb your enthusiasm and seinfeld = best comedys ever

Crazy Asian

I thought I was the only one who didn't like GoW. I wanna get MGS4 so badly (good thing I have friends with PS3).

cool btw curb your enthusiasm and seinfeld = best comedys ever

Ha! No doubt. Watching Seinfeld as I type this.

I thought I was the only one who didn't like GoW. I wanna get MGS4 so badly (good thing I have friends with PS3).

I tried so hard to like it, but then just realized I was trying to force myself to like a damn game just because I spent $70 on it. Can't f*cking stand it!

thor1to3for5

Gears of War sucked after playing Bioshock. Bioshock was a neat story but had problems and the ending was trash. GTA IV is changing gaming and that is why it will be GOTY. The use of the phone to go multiplayer and to even order music from Amazon.com is groundbreaking. Companies will be ripping off ideas found in GTA IV for a few years to come.

Added: MGS4 is going to suck. Snake Eater was garbage and I don't see why MGS4 will be any different. As far as making a case for GOTY you have to top a massive open world with a Hollywood (or better) storyline, 18 radio stations with over 100 songs, thousands of spoken lines, a massive multiplayer that could have been a stand alone game and still competed for GOTY, and the Social Club site for tracking stats for BOTH multiplayer and single player! Good luck competition.

Edited by thor1to3for5

Its a toss up right now between MGS4 and GTA4, I'm not even going to consider any other games, as far as I'm concerned those are the only 2 games releasing in 2008 everything else is just garbage

Saints Row2
Its a toss up right now between MGS4 and GTA4, I'm not even going to consider any other games, as far as I'm concerned those are the only 2 games releasing in 2008 everything else is just garbage

what about gears 2

Crazy Asian

Add Star Wars: Force Unleashed to that list for me.