GTA Coke Advert

GTASIX

Sorry if this is a pointless topic but I just saw the coke gta advert on TV. Ive never seen it on actual tv before. Maybe their showing it purposely because GTA is out in a month?

Wrong section. That commercial started getting shown ages ago.

Yeah but apparently it just started showing recently in Britain, so expect more people to be surprised by it.

Yeah but apparently it just started showing recently in Britain, so expect more people to be surprised by it.

Probably... Ive not seen it... or heard anything about it before.

Well the commercial itself is very old, I have noticed a sharp increase of it being shown on TV, and I'm pretty sure GTA IV's upcoming release is the reason.

The commercial itself kick ass, I must say. smile.gif

user posted image

i am from britain tounge.gif

and i seen it ages ago

that ad was shown in Croatia last year

zeppelincheetah

it was on a lot before movies in theater last year (this might just be an American phenomenon but there are now commercials that are shown in theaters before movies, this started happening about 7 or 8 years ago) and then it was on TV like non stop last year too. it's not GTA, it's coca-cola's take on open-ended crime games. It was not done by Rockstar, if you're under that impression. I believe it first came out before GTA IV was first shown, if my memory serves me (which lots of times it doesn't) i believe it was shown when there was still a countdown going to the first trailer.

gtathebest4ever
Sorry if this is a pointless topic but I just saw the coke gta advert on TV. Ive never seen it on actual tv before. Maybe their showing it purposely because GTA is out in a month?

that advert was in my country about... 8 months ago.

Well the commercial itself is very old, I have noticed a sharp increase of it being shown on TV, and I'm pretty sure GTA IV's upcoming release is the reason.

The commercial itself kick ass, I must say. smile.gif

So its been appearing again? Thats great!

hitterhunter

i seen this a long time ago, not only that dude looks like protag from gta3.

graphics look good though

I have seen this on British T.V. but not for ages, must be re-running it to try and hijack some of the hype for GTA4.

Coke-a-cola

Always cashing in.