Hookers

gagebastian

gagebastian

What's your opinion on the hookers in the GTA games? Do you use them a lot, use them a little, never use them? Do you think they are hot or ugly? Do you like to f*ck them and then beat the sh*t out of them and take their money?

Most importantly thought, which game had the best bitches? And how do you think the new Liberty City will compare in terms of hoes?

Edited by gagebastian

They are a fun addition, something to show friends who haven't done/seen the hookers, even more fun to amuse your friends or yourself by torturing them by speeding and jumping off cliffs. There's hookers in New York, why not in Liberty City.

Fun to f*ck, better to shoot.

Then take their money.

NeuroticAxeMan

Haha lol OP

Yea i like to screw (PUN BAZZING!) wit da hoes. Aprroach one and toot then accelerate a bit as she tries to get in. Do that a few times then just run them over or something.

Actually on second thoughts the amount of time i spend on them is minimal...

CaptainDude

before a mission i use one for health, the i kill them to take the money back or dumb the car in the water or something like that, i use them very much, the best hookers are in vice city and las venturas...

Liberty city are gone have bitches for sure happy.gif , and very hot men... i think that for the trailer 4... biggrin.gif