WKTT Radio

Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic

I just found the radio station previews on the GTA4 site. Here's a little something from WKTT (We Know The Truth). "Married to two women, my wife and America. And I wont go down south on either." HAHA I thought it was pretty funny. Check the radio station previews out if you havn't. What station do you think you'll be listening to? From what I heard so far I'll be listening to the funk. If there's a reggae station i'll be listening to that.

Sorry if the radio preference question has already been asked, I just wanted to share that quote from WKTT.

Niko B3llic

i usually listen to those talk radio stations just because theyre so funny...but then they get old so i listen to a rock station. i have no idea what gta IV has in store for rock music yet but radio x, kdst,vrock..etc thats where its at!

i usually listen to those talk radio stations just because theyre so funny...but then they get old so i listen to a rock station. i have no idea what gta IV has in store for rock music yet but radio x, kdst,vrock..etc thats where its at!

yea they r funny like the one on VCS with maurice chavez made me laught many times but if they put VROCK, and a hiphop station i will be happy

I'm interested in hearing some of the shoutouts that people called in with. tounge.gif I wonder if anyone from GTAForums got through.

zUd3j4P.png