Online rankings?

GTAFan1990

Not too sure if anything has been confirmed yet..

But do you think you will get ranked on the online multiplayer? Maybe like Call of Duty 4? With Badges etc..?

?

Not too sure if anything has been confirmed yet..

But do you think you will get ranked on the online multiplayer? Maybe like Call of Duty 4? With Badges etc..?

?

Yes, in a way. That's what the Social Club will be for.

So there will be ranks that dertimine who is the No.1 GTA player in the world?! wow.gif

Yeah it said that there will be online rankings like who gets 100% the fastest and all that stuff I'm not interested in. I want to savor every moment.

So there will be ranks that dertimine who is the No.1 GTA player in the world?! wow.gif

In a way, yes. There will be leaderboards for various things like, Most Miles, Fastest Game Completion, etc. You'll just have to wait and see, though. smile.gif

Ok thanks guys. You can lock this thread now lol.

rampage_ani.gif Joe Black rampage_ani.gif

scarface910
yer!!!!!! social club...... u an idiot icon13.gif

Theres no need to flame...some people never heard of the site.

thor1to3for5

There will be various online rankings. Cash will determine status as will the extent of your character customization options. There will also be single player rankigns. R* is going to track in what order people finish the game and also who 100%'s the game. It was also mentioned that they would track things like most miles walked, driven, etc. Rockstar Social Club is going to be amazing. You can sign up April 15.

I really don't see how you can determine who the No. 1 GTA player in the world is. It's not an FPS where your main task is to kill others, but it incorporates so much into the game that there would have to be at least 20 different leaderboards. Also I won't even try to make my way up the boards. ALl those things do is bring in assholes who's sole purpose is to do nothing all day but play the game JUST to get on top of the boards.

yes.. i think the faq for the game said u would be ranked by how much money u have. i know that i would be DEAD LAST since knowing my luck (which is like having ur face put a fat ass's ass) i would get jumped/shot(10 times.. thats rigt 50 cents i got shot TEN times smile.gif ) every time