unique jump help

VVhitecrow

-1056.40, 444.74, 23.39, -1035.4, 441.58, 14.54, -833.06, 665.27, 7.53, -797.21, 666.57, 1.13, -704.44, 398.82, 72.36, 100000

the first point is at the top left corner of jump and the second is at bottom left corner and forward about 10 feet, im guessing this is not how u do this since itz not working, please help if u can, is there a limit on how far it can be cause itz a 1050ft jump

sorry the second is at the top right corner but on the ground, i can take screen shots if it helps

The one million dollar question : Did you start a new game?

If you load a saved game it won't work indeed. scm and ipl changes require a new game in order to work. Many people don't know about the latter.

ive been moding this game for so long that i dont even have a saved game, i just dont understand how to set the radius, never been able to get a unique jump to work

iplhelper

where are these boxes supose to go in relation to the jump, do i put the first one infront of it or over top of it or what

try BETA 3

this bug has been fixed in that version and you can post your problem on IPL Helper topic instead of making new topic smile.gif

LINK