Best / worst handling cars / bikes

brusifur

The Sandking is among the best cars. My only complaint with it is that the color is always "dusty" and only looks good under bright light. And it is rare. I also enjoy driving Police Ranger and FBI Rancher, which are easier to get. All these cars "soften" my keyboard input, and don't feel twitchy like stiff and flat sports cars, which I end up over compensating with and destabilizing them easily. I can give the Sandking a "push" and it slowly responds and keeps going in that direction for a while. It also doesn't get damaged as easily from small bumps or steep hills.

I wish I could give the Triads FBI Ranchers to drive.

Worst car is probably the Manyana. I do like driving other low performance cars, like the Hermes or the Oceanic, because they can be driven slowly and precisely with the keyboard, due to their mass, poor brakes or both, or if they have a sound that slowly revvs up even if I fully depress or tap the acceleration.

• Like 1

Best car: Turismo

Worst car: Mower

Best boat: Squalo

Worst boat: Reefer

Best plane: Hydra

Worst plane: Beagle

Best motorbike: NRG 900

Worst motorbike: Faggio

Best truck: Benson

Worst truck: DFT-30

• Like 1

Best Vehicles: The Police Sedans.

Worst Vehicles: Perennial, Walton.

CAR:best:INFERNUS

CAR:worst:BOBCAT

BOAT:best:SQUALO

BOAT:worst:MARQUIS

PLANE:best:HYDRA

PLANE:worst:ANDROMEDA

BIKE:best:NRG-500

BIKE:worst:FAGGIO

BICYCLE:best:MOUNTAIN BIKE

BICYCLE:worst:BIKE

• 3 weeks later...

Walton is an ugly car. It doesn't go fast enough. I love Bullet. It is fantastic car and it goes very fast.

Walton ain't any race car though. It's awesome as it is in a bit of a 'Country' theme.

luishernandez

when it comes to looks i love the hotring racer the most, but for driving i prefer the nrg-500 or cheetah

executive_heists

NRG-500,Turismo,Cheetah and Buffalo for speed.Rhino,SWAT,Enforcer and Fire truck for durability and Hunter and Hydra for air supremacy

Best Tractor*

Worst Rest of cars :p

*:D Well ive give him better performance at handling.dat + Nitro for all cars cheat.

But without that stuff

Best.Bullet(Because im like Ford GT)

Worst.Sweeper

• 2 weeks later...

The vehicle I named myself (on here) after - the beloved Hunter of course.

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

• 3 weeks later...
DetectivePhelps

Being that, well sh!t I can bet horses up to all 999 *etc*

My heart and soul would be Red Savanna! I dead real on this...That's my car for everything. No hydraulics! Hell nah!

Bike: That free one that is a callange, damn that bike was made by a wizard!

Fast sports car. I forgot the name right now, damn! It's silver in front of the Driving school. That car is just damn. Nice.

Car I hate: Blade. It's mad Squirrley, qué piel de basuda. Piece of trash. Good post man.

• 8 months later...
zombieslayer777

Anyone else here hate the Savanna? I find it corners like a footballer in his own mum's high heels. It swings round at the twitch of a handbrake and I end up twatting a poor old lady with the back end of my freshly modified car.

i feel like the turning is tight and can hardly turn

zombieslayer777

the worst handling cars for me are the savanna the turning is sh*t another would be the clover and hermes the hermes because of its oversteer and the clover because of the fishtailing it tends to do.

the best handling/ most responsive cars and bikes are

the buffalo because well because its a muscle car so its turning response is gonna be faster

the second would be the freeway

then i like how the hpv1000 police bikes respond to turning corners