Best / worst handling cars / bikes

brusifur

CLoWnnSkuLL

I agree that the Super GT needs to die.

The best would have to be just the regular sedans like the Premier, Primo, Sentinel, Cadrona etc.

Banshee, Glendale, and Bullet. Worst.

The Taxi is pretty good indeed. Aside from that, I'd say the street racers. Flash especially.

user posted image

Struff Bunstridge

Cabbie with nitrous = awesome handling.

I hate the Blade, I can't stop spinning out at speed.

I normally go for bikes. My favourite vehicle is actually the BMX. Max skill gets you max bunny hops, and it's awesome for bombing round residential areas, hopping over walls and fences.

Worst, Banshee, Savanna, Blade, Super GT

Flash, Infernus, Turismo, are pretty good.

Addicted to san andreas

Yep both the blade and savanna are pretty bad as well

I actually find the banshee and bullet some of the best handling street racers, and a fully modded flash at wangs autos cannot be beaten, great handling

I also think the cheetah has near the worst handling. It seems to spin quite easily, if you take it fast and go hard around the corners, since it is quick.

Best handling has to be the Greenwood. It's slow, doesn't understeer or oversteer, and at insane speeds you can get good drifts. Stopping distance is predictable - makes for those perfect stops.

Not to disrespect you, but that reflects your driving skills.

When you improve your skills, you'll find the faster and better cars to be superior handling. The Greenwood is not such a car. Only quality cars handles very well at high speeds.

Edit:

Do not mistake "easy to handle" for "good handling".

Edited by OG Viking

I like the Tourismo & the Buffalo best for their speed & handling.

I dislike the Super GT because of it's touchy handling; you gotta let off on the accelerator as you turn & I keep forgetting that.

I like the NRG-500 & FCR-900 bikes best for their speed & handling; the FCR-900 also for it's sound. I guess I like the Freeway least for it's slower accaleration compared to the faster bikes.

Best handling has to be the Greenwood. It's slow, doesn't understeer or oversteer, and at insane speeds you can get good drifts. Stopping distance is predictable - makes for those perfect stops.

The Greenwood and the descriptor "insane speeds" should never, ever be utilized together.

Its acceleration is abhorrent at best, and how do you achieve these "insane speeds"?

But, I digress. I mean, we are talking about handling, so I guess a slow vehicle (like the Greenwood) purports a sense of decent handling.

Did I mention I hate that vehicle?

The Greenwood and the descriptor "insane speeds" should never, ever be utilized together.

Its acceleration is abhorrent at best, and how do you achieve these "insane speeds"?

lol, gravity can make a Greenwood go insanely fast.

But, I digress.  I mean, we are talking about handling, so I guess a slow vehicle (like the Greenwood) purports a sense of decent handling.

Again, "easy to handle" and "well handling" isn't the same.

a car that steers badly is the CLOVER go around a turn all the sudden your slaming into cars exect... angry.gif

Addicted to san andreas
I also think the cheetah has near the worst handling. It seems to spin quite easily, if you take it fast and go hard around the corners, since it is quick.

Not to forget it blows up very easily nervous.gif

Not to forget it blows up very easily nervous.gif

I agree. I also hated the handling on the Broadway

The taxi is horrible,i can't drive with it for some dum reason. yawn.gif

But i can drive with the cabbie,very strange.

golfhotelsierra

Just because the Super GT corners very fast and it slides doesn't make it 'bad'. It just takes some time to learn to use it.

I've been using the Super GT for a long time, and it sucked at first, but now I drive it better than a Taxi or a Police Car.

Super GT, Turismo, etc., they are the cars that drive well if you spend time learning. They don't have steep learning curves.

Savannah, really does suck. It either has a near-impossible learning curve or is the crappiest car in the world.

Worst car: Perennial. Even if i have 6 wanted stars and the only way for a chance to fight another day is jacking this f*cktard of a car, i rather die.

Worst bike: Faggio. Annoying engine sound and weird handling

Best car: The Cop car for it's all around balance

Best bike: Good old PCJ-600 inlove.gif

Many prefer other bikes than the NRG. Why?

The PCJ handles good, but the NRG is much better IMO.

The PCJ is the third fastest bike, and the second best handling. The FCR is second fastest, but you can't brake hard and steer it at the same time.

well for the worst car. i'd have to say the perrenial or manana. and bike the faggio. there both slow and have wierd handling

But for the best car, umm the turismo or the infernus and bike NRG. the nrg is just the best.

Edited by iLusion

well for the worst car. i'd have to say the perrenial. and bike the faggio. there both slow and have wierd handling

But for the best car, umm the turismo or the infernus and bike NRG. the nrg is just the best.

And i always forget, does SA have a manana?

Yes SA Has a manana.

I also hate the handling Regina.

smile.gif I know this topic is now pretty much dead, but what about the Elegy?!

It sounds cool, has acceleration and is fast.

Once you get the hang of it, it's the most fun you'll have driving in this game!

G1T

Yeah...but Elegy is too slow for me.I'd definitively go with the Infernus as the most easy to handle car.Worst car is the Super GT.And the Manana in SA is easy to handle too:p

Personally,i only drift with Infernus.

]INFERNUS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

FINALLY I found the SUPER GT so many players complain over.

Is its handling poor? No. It handles beautifully. It's however a bit tricky because it's a fast, sensitive supercar, but that isn't the same as poor handling.

I believe that when some people loose control, they blame the handling, and forget what speeds they travel at.

It's actually the same with real cars; inexperienced drivers do often find slow, cheap cars to be better than fast cars. The reason is that they on the racing/rally track are going much faster with the faster car. When they push the faster car too far, it's much trickier to handle. That's not poor handling on the car's part, it's poor driving.

I tried out the Super GT now, and it drove like a dream. Powerslided around corners, in between other cars, in between peds and poles, drifted around bends, and only lost control a few times when I ignored the laws of physics.

And this was the first time I drove the car. (I have of course tons of experience with other sports cars in the game.)

Super GT - not the best car, but very very good. icon14.gif

Addicted to san andreas

lol, you found it eh ? biggrin.gif

The quarry dumpers rear wheel drive is a pain as well, its grip is good, but its too sensative

Addicted to san andreas

Is its handling poor? No. It handles beautifully. It's however a bit tricky because it's a fast, sensitive supercar, but that isn't the same as poor handling.

I believe that when some people loose control, they blame the handling, and forget what speeds they travel at.

It's actually the same with real cars; inexperienced drivers do often find slow, cheap cars to be better than fast cars. The reason is that they on the racing/rally track are going much faster with the faster car. When they push the faster car too far, it's much trickier to handle. That's not poor handling on the car's part, it's poor driving.

I tried out the Super GT now, and it drove like a dream. Powerslided around corners, in between other cars, in between peds and poles, drifted around bends, and only lost control a few times when I ignored the laws of physics.

And this was the first time I drove the car. (I have of course tons of experience with other sports cars in the game.)

Super GT - not the best car, but very very good.  icon14.gif

So your telling me, that all the about 5 people here who think the super Gt handles poorly is down to our bad driving, yet all the other supercars we find handle well , the turismo, the bullet, the banshee, the buffalo is down to our good driving ?

All the other cars don't push the limits like the super GT does ?

So the super GT we all drive badly, yet all the other supercars we drive good.

Sorry but thats just BS.

So your telling me, that all the about 5 people here who think the super Gt handles poorly is down to our bad driving, yet all the other supercars we find handle well , the turismo, the bullet, the banshee, the buffalo is down to our good driving ?

Sorry but thats just BS.

With all respect, it's not BS.

The Super GT is difficult to drive, quite "nervous", but that's not same as poor handling. When you achieve the skill to drive it well, this becomes not so strange anymore.

This is my humble opinion.

golfhotelsierra

(Addicted to san andreas @ Apr 15 2008, 06:05)

(OG Viking @ Apr 14 2008, 15:07)

Sorry but thats just BS.

With all respect, it's not BS.

The Super GT is difficult to drive, quite "nervous", but that's not same as poor handling. When you achieve the skill to drive it well, this becomes not so strange anymore.

This is my humble opinion.

I agree with OG Viking to some degree. With some practice, the Super GT is one of the better cars. It's only downside is its lack of strength and poor bullet resistance. It handles sensitively, like the Stunt Plane, but is very maneuverable once you practice.

But I still think the car sucks. Even though I said "[it] is one of the better cars", its sensitivity sometimes annoys me. Like when I get six stars and have a fat tank rolling my way, and I panic and crash the GT. The same way the Stunt Plane is good for sharp flying but bad for fighting Hydras.

IDK really. I usually have a habit of blowing up cars, and switching so much that I'm ood with most.