One multiplayer mode left. Possibly offline?

HEROLEVELS

OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER?, IF SO SPLIT SCREEN OR SYSTEMLINK?

One multiplayer mode left. Possibly offline?

seems like i will be asking this ? till gta4 comes out

yeah i hope its some kind of co-op, that would just put this game over the edge, and one of the best games to ever come out,

If theres system-link that would be epic. Could possibly see some gta4 tourneys deepending on how the game turns out.

Probono Giggalo

where has it been confirmed that theres not going to be co-op? and im talking confirmed, by rockstar, not by some fan site.

Co-Op Story

co-op yes, but multiplayer offline is boring

It's not boring if you have friends to play it with tounge2.gif .

Grand Theft Columbo

No doubt, I have neighbors that come to my house to play. I'm the only one on my street with a next gen console(PS3). So far COD4 is the only game I have that has split screen. I'm really hoping for a co-op so I can have friends enjoy the game with me at the same time.

where has it been confirmed that theres not going to be co-op? and im talking confirmed, by rockstar, not by some fan site.

In 1 of those magazines, and yes, it was confirmed by Houser himself. The story is about Niko, not Niko & Friends.

Grand Theft Columbo

In 1 of those magazines, and yes, it was confirmed by Houser himself. The story is about Niko, not Niko & Friends.

Provide a link pal.

I doubt R* would put it online multiplayer and not offline co-op or multiplayer.

That's just regoddamndiculous.

I like how everyone buys into this CONFIRMED or UNCONFIRMED crap.

How do you know R* isn't just trying to keep us in the dark on certain content?

Provide a link pal.

I doubt R* would put it online multiplayer and not offline co-op or multiplayer.

hes right, there will be no co-op, get over it tounge2.gif

JonnyVercetti

I want co-op because my little brother who is 8 loves SA so I wanna play split-screen with him on IV tounge.gif

I want co-op because my little brother who is 8 loves SA so I wanna play split-screen with him on IV tounge.gif

I know I may be a hypocrite when I say this but... tounge.gif

Isn't he a tad young to be playing GTA? biggrin.gif

Provide a link pal.

I'm trying to find a link, he definately said you wouldn't be able to pay the story co-op, as there's only one true main character, Niko. He didn't say there wasn't offline multiplayer at all though.

Co-Op Story

co-op yes, but multiplayer offline is boring

I still play COD4 split screne, and would play Golden Eye if I didn't have to blow the game. confused.gif ...Or if it was on Live. You just need 3 friends. That's the only way I could get into Halo.

Provide a link pal.

Prepare to eat your words.

Provide a link pal.

and R* is known 4 lying about things so u will be surprised when u play. remember like 2 years ago when houser said gta would never go online?

Provide a link pal.

Prepare to eat your words.

IGN: Why isn't there's co-op throughout the campaign? Is that something were co-op is too much of a limitation to the story?

Houser: Yeah. We toyed with it and we felt we came to a compromise by putting in a separate mode that was designed and scripted and driven with more elements than the main multiplayer but less than the main story. Off-story elements that gave you both, but if you were saying that you would have to run around, make the whole game co-op, then the single-player game would be massively compromised. And I haven't yet played a game where that wasn't the case.

Funny i haven't thought of it, there should be an offline COOP right?? I mean it's not that hard to create that mode. Now online COOP, that's a little hard but they have online COOP thru other means but not thru single campaign.

Well since the game has 2-16 online playing it must support the same deal trough system link?

and R* is known 4 lying about things so u will be surprised when u play. remember like 2 years ago when houser said gta would never go online?

But Gta3 nearly had multiplayer, I think I read thats was even how mta started, because the code was already there or some of it?!?

hope there is offline multiplayer split screen so you can play with m8s

I don't think this would be possile (Atleast in splitscreen)

1/ There would be too much strain on the console loading soooo much detail twice (Detail for P1 and p2). People who have played splitscreen on CoD4 will know what im talking about, when a player uses an air strike and the system "lags" because its trying to load the explosions 2/3/4 times from different positions at the same time.

2/ If they did work a way around co-op offline, i think it will be like GTA SA, were 2 players can free roam together on the same screen.

3/ Also, if there was offline co-op, like somebody sourced earlier from the interview with Dan and Aaron, it couldn't be Niko because it doesn't go with the story. Maybe with your online avatar?

Just my thoughts... rolleyes.gif

I know I may be a hypocrite when I say this but... tounge.gif

Isn't he a tad young to be playing GTA? biggrin.gif

You're never to young to enjoy beating a hooker