GTA (V)ice city

jacksonbennis

It would be cool considering what the Euphoria engine is capable of, but let's remember folks that this is a rumor. Don't set your hearts on anything.

I seriously doubt they keep using old maps over and over, the idea is to move on from where we've been. There was only one reason to use Liberty City again and that was because they HEART NY.

Love NYC < BTW

They might visit VC on a console (whoops) like Wii but I doubt it, the PSP/PS2 version are enough, really. I much prefer something along the lines of San Andreas again

Everyone on this forums want Vice City. Well, I think so but VC was best game from the GTA3 generation. Better than SA.

There was only one reason to use Liberty City again and that was because they HEART NY.

Actually that's not entirely true. Sure R* inlove.gif NYC but Dan Houser stated in this interview IGN that the reason they decided to do LC again was because they don't feel they have done an accurate NYC. They wanted this one to truly convey the look and feel of NYC. The buildings, the people, the atmosphere.

Not simply because they 'heart' NY.

There was only one reason to use Liberty City again and that was because they HEART NY.

Actually that's not entirely true. Sure R* inlove.gif NYC but Dan Houser stated in this interview IGN that the reason they decided to do LC again was because they don't feel they have done an accurate NYC. They wanted this one to truly convey the look and feel of NYC. The buildings, the people, the atmosphere.

Not simply because they 'heart' NY.

If you're right, then It's possible that there will be no VC. Because they made it almost perfect. But I still believe that GTA4: Vice City will come

Plus the fact that New York is where most immigrants go when they come to America, and that that ties in extremely well with Niko, and how they want Niko to discover what you discover.

I want to see a GTA Hawaii....

or how about three islands to represent America, Europe and Asia?

Vice City was nice, but nothing I want to see in a new GTA again to be honest.

mudderfudder

i think if we went back to vice city they would either have to make it bigger, which makes it different, which kind of defeats the object of going back, justdo a new city or maybe do multiple citys