first things first

wid7

So guys after the game has loaded what ya going to do first.Maybe a few pints down the local, kick the S#@T out of the first person you see or hot wire a vehicle or two.

looked for this tread but couldn't find it and get used to controls haven't they the same near enough anyway since gta lll

Run around the city and try to look for all the little details. And this is the 94th time i have a seen a topic about this.

looked for this tread but couldn't find it and get used to controls haven't they the same near enough anyway.

How can you not find the previous threads, it may be a little hard as there is only 14,000 of them in here.

But back on topic, the first thing I did with III / VC & SA park my car and scroll through the radio stations.

Raindancer_5.gif

looked for this tread but couldn't find it and get used to controls haven't they the same near enough anyway.

How can you not find the previous threads, it may be a little hard as there is only 14,000 of them in here.

But back on topic, the first thing I did with III / VC & SA park my car and scroll through the radio stations.

That's a good idea, i might just do that. biggrin.gif

Who's keeping count? ^^

No one it's just a random number i came up with but i'm probably rite.

Who's keeping count? ^^

No one it's just a random number i came up with but i'm probably rite.

Haha, yeah. You probably are. smile.gif

To be honest I'll probably have a little cruise about (if we are allowed), then play a couple of the intro missions. Think I'll leave the hand to hand and shooting until I have to get involved as part of the game.

The first thing id do is kick the sh*t out of the first ped i see, then get on with the storyline.

GTA-Kakachika

hotwire the first car i see listen to the radio and drive around to see what the city is like ^^

gta superstar

check out all the news things in the game smile.gif then probably jump infront of a car and check out the new engine biggrin.gif

First thing i'll do is the opening mission the game gives me, then probably a few more. They normally do a pretty good job of introducing you to key places in the city and its the best way to get a weapon.