I am worried about my Xbox 360

MrVirus

Hello Friends,

I have a Modded Xbox 360, its been 10 months since i purchased the, i have not faced any issues with it...

but now mow that GTA is days away from its release i am scared that 360 might ruin all my happiness because of overheating or RROD...

1). what are the best steps to avoid RROD?

2). I use my console for 2-4 hrs in a day (at a streatch 2-3 hrs), how long should i use it in a day?

3). I always keep my console vertically...is this fine?

Pls guide me...

It's a shame that people are actually scared to use their Consoles, is that really what Microsoft had in mind? :\

If you ask me, i'd say you're fine. You don't use it much, compared to the amount of time people leave theirs on for.

Dude don't worry about it. If it's been issue free for 10 months since purchase, then it should be alright.

BobsYourUncle...

To be honest, I think it should be fine, just don't leave it on all day or keep it in an enclosed space like a cabinet with the door shut and the fan up against the back of the wall, try to keep it in an open spot in the room it's in, then it'll take longer for it to overheat if you would want to play a little longer than that. I have a PS3 myself, and I keep it on the floor with a book underneath it seeing as I have no space anywhere else, but it helps like that seeing as the heat ain't going against the wall.

you could break it dilberitly and have microsoft come, collect it and repair it for free and send it back b4 the game comes out so that it last another 10 months...... tounge.gif

Guys after all ur replies i feel relieved now....

i have infact kept in a room with lot of space..........hope every thing is fine as long as i play GTA 4 for a while

you could break it dilberitly and have microsoft come, collect it and repair it for free and send it back b4 the game comes out so that it last another 10 months...... tounge.gif

man! that is a good idea....but as i told u i have a modded console....(i have managed to mod my console without spoiling the MS sticker)....but i dont want to take a risk

Im sure it will be mate.

Ive had mine over a year and no problems! I touched wood then.

Anyway, looks like you got the answers needed, ill lock this up.

We have a 360 topic anyway in future.

x3FWE.png

I too have some worries, all my life my hands have been attached to my body. But with GTA only a few weeks away, I am scared they might fall off

Raindancer_5.gif