Help!

Rhoda

Okay, this is going to sound strange, but I decided to go and browse GTAForums while on the toilet with my cousin's laptop. After a particularly satisfying log, I went to go and wipe... but there was no paper. I'm still sat here, on the toilet, and I have no paper. Everyone's out of the house, and the door's around 5 metres away from me. I've no idea where the toilet paper is kept and I'm starting to get quite cold sat on the toilet seat.

Any ideas or help? Please?

This also happened to a friend of mine.

He had to use a pizza box.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

Just walk out. Look in obvious places for the paper, if it isn't there use an old newspaper or something.

user posted image

If there's no one in the house, leave the bathroom with your trousers down. Find some newspapers and tear them to pieces. Alternatively, you can look for some paper towels or handkerchiefs.

I've just set the laptop down and waddled around the floor I'm on and found nothing at all. I refuse to waddle downstairs to find anything, and I'm not wearing socks or anything. I'm in trouble aren't I?

Just look under then sink it will probably be there. If is not in there just look for any magazines. happy.gif

kevin2006rhs

Use a wash rag. There should be one on or by the tub. Then just ditch it in your "Wendy's" dirty luandry. They wont know till you are gone...and they probably wont even suspect you.

icon14.gif

Okay, I've now used a few sponges I found under the sink, panic over. I can hide them in a bin somewhere as my family aren't back for a while. Thanks guys, and take heed my warning; always check there's paper in stock. It could've been worse, I could've been having a pull on my PG Tip...

The answer is obvious. Just hang your ass over the kitchen sink and use it as a bidet. Then dry off with a dish towel.

Ld8Bhg8.gif

Take a shower.

How is this going to help? mercie_blink.gif

Stand on your head....just close your mouth by the way.

Be a man, sh*t yer pants!

I would have told you to walk around the house with a non-wiped out ass to see were the toilet paper could be kept haha. Glad you don't have to.

jqmqKlq.gif

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

You have a problem with walking around the house butt naked? I do it quite a bit.

Yeah, just walk out like you've been riding a horse for 3 days, as long as you aren't dripping, you're good.

4XEtraA.jpg

Take a shower.

How is this going to help? mercie_blink.gif

Well I don't really want to have to explain this, but you could clean your ass with just water.

lol.giflol.gif That just made my day. Happens to me quite often but there usually someone else in the house.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
Haha, this made my day.

Next time use your hand. devil.gif

Welcome to India for the OP.

Seriously, if you do not learn the bare handed wiping method then you should learn the pouring method or take a shower as listed above.

Have you consided some other handy disposable object.

Corn cobs, Sears Catalogs, Kleenex, napkins, paper towels.......surely there are other paper products available to you.

This is the funniest bathroom topic I have ever entered.

Smokey, is that you back there? Smokey, I dunno if you can tell, but from here it looks like you're takin' a sh*t...

user posted image

user posted image

unban asmo.

Towel, or kleenex.

Or just don't wipe at all. Surely I'm not the only one who enjoys the smell of my feces

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
Smokey, is that you back there? Smokey, I dunno if you can tell, but from here it looks like you're takin' a sh*t...

Man, now you've gone and made me want to watch that...

Haha, thanks for all the responses. I'm glad it's given you all a good laugh and me included. The whole clan's back now and they're none the wiser regarding the missing sponges. I'm in the clear. icon14.gif I could've walked around the house nude as far as morals go, but if something fell out of my crack and onto the carpet I would have to do some serious scrubbing.

Although, there are two kittens knocking about the house... I could've blamed them for the mess and the smell... and the sh*t stained sponges crudely wrapped in a McDonald's paper bag and stuffed in the bin outside.

Pics or it didnt happen. ph34r.gif

You want see his ass full of sh*t?

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Pics or it didnt happen.  ph34r.gif

You want see his ass full of sh*t?

Sorry, this isn't 4chan, there's no links to 2 Boys 1 Toilet here.

Or is there? Tank, you've been rumbled.