GTA IV, Trailer 4 Transcription

GamerShotgun

GamerShotgun

Sorry for asking for such a thing, but could someone tell me, where i can download a proper transcription of the fourth official GTA IV trailer? Because i want to translate it to my language, and i can't really understand what the characters are sayin'.

WoaH! Man! Are you buyn' this game just for free roam! You need to know english to have full fun of game.

You mean to tell me that you can write in english but can't speak it or understand it? Am I missing something? A Program maybe that translates as you type or something? Im being serious, not being a A**WH***. Im just curious to know if there is such a program

GamerShotgun

Nope.. i understand english text [like subtitles etc..] but there are some scenes in the trailer, where i can't understand sh*t, because of the strong accent of some characters.. Like the guy talking about someone to be shot down.. In GTA it's different, since Rockstar always made English subtitles for their games..

And about GTA IV.. i won't buy it yet, because i can't afford to a next-gen console... I really don't like to spend money on something what isn't important..

@GATgoesPOP-pop-POP: I've already tried it, without success.. that's why i'm asking for help here.

Edited by MasterK

Dude, it's already done in some topic. Search

Anyway, I couldn't understand much of what they're saying too. They're talking like they've eating a Cluckin' Bell Deluxe Meal at the same time.

GamerShotgun

Tried using the search engine before posting this topic = fail..

Tried it again.. and still nothing..

Am i doing something wrong? confused.gif

GamerShotgun

Lol thanks... I was searching using the word transcription.. Sorry confused.gif