18 Radio Stations.

Gabe Logan

Ok I know it has been confirmed there are 18 radio stations but does this mean when you get into a car you can flick through 18 channels? because I read somewhere you can access the stations through your phone.

So the question is, are the 18 stations just accessed through your phone or can you flick through them all in the car radio?

Sorry was just checking as 18 stations is alot to flick through a car! I am not complaining though, I bet there is going to be all kinds of genres of music wow.gif

Car radio in the car, phone outside of a car.

Im glad you cleared that up for him he must of been gettin confused. suicidal.gif

Ok I know it has been confirmed there are 18 radio stations but does this mean when you get into a car you can flick through 18 channels? because I read somewhere you can access the stations through your phone.

So the question is, are the 18 stations just accessed through your phone or can you flick through them all in the car radio?

no its 14

no its 14

no its 18, check the gta website you will see there are 18 radio station spaces in the music section, a few of which have been filled in by ones we know of..

Both, but it shouldn't be as hard as some are thinking. I at least would like to see them use a Memory fav function like most digital radios have, preset your favorites.